25 February 2017

Breakfast With Lili

Hello sexy critters!

It's Saturday and you know what that means! Pretty much....the same as any other day of the week really BUT WITH SATUR AT THE BEGINNING *giggles*
There used to be an ongoing joke with me and an old friend about how breakfast in bed with me would be candy then I got this adorable outfit and decided to make it a reality I welcome you to my bed for a morning (well....afternoon) of candy and deliciousness. Keep on reading for a little more information and of course the credits :D

*Prances around all sexy like* I know it's been quite awhile since I embraced the sexier side of things but what the heck I'm 27! I like cute things as well as sexy things! When I saw this cute but seductive outfit from Candy Kitten (Also known as Crazy Kitty) I knew I had to show it off to you lovelies. This is a cute little outfit called Daddy's Doll and it is a complete outfit which I don't usually do but the outfits from this place fit my usual style so it pretty much works out for me. I have on the Maitreya body version on but you also get the versions for Freya, Belleza, Slink, Hourglass & Isis.

To complete the cuteness factor I also got a new skin applier for my Catwa head. For a long time (it feels like ages really) I waited patiently for MoreMore to make a new skin and she did. It. was. a. dream. come. true. This is called Hazy and I bought it in the Honey tone which is her darkest option. With your purchase you also get 4 brow options as well as blush and lipstick options.

Short (skirt) but Sweet (candies) post today but it's Saturday can you blame me? Get out there and shop your sexy little hearts out! Mwahs & Happy Shopping! 

Love Always
Lili

♥ LOCATIONS ♥
------------------------
♥ BODY ♥
♡ Skin: MoreMore - Hazy Skin in Honey ☆ New Release
♡ Shape: My Own Shape
♡ Eyes: Buzzeri - Lens Eyes in Winter
♡ Hair: Doe - Spice in Pastels ☆ 90's Rewind
♡ Head: Catwa - Catya Mesh Bento Head
♡ Body: Maitreya - Lara Mesh Body
♡ Hands: Tuty's
♡ Feet: Slink
-------------------------
♥ CLOTHING ♥
♡ Outfit: Candy Kitten - Daddy's Doll ☆ New Release
♡ Includes: Top, Bottom, Socks, Garter, Lollipop
--------------------------
♥ ACCESSORIES ♥
♡ Glasses: The Sugar Garden - Shy Megane in Pink
♡ Lollipop: Amiable - Pop Candy Party Lollipop ☆ Gacha Prize
--------------------------
♥ ANIMAL PARTS ♥
♡ Tail: Aii - Bento Devil Tail
♡ Ears: Mandala - Steking Ears Season5
--------------------------
♥ POSES ♥
♡ Mailbox Treats: Lost Junction - Fortune Cookies Mailbox ☆ Gacha Prize
♡ Mailbox Treats 2: Lost Junction - XOXO Gummies Mailbox ☆ Gacha Prize
♡ Mailbox Treats 3: Lost Junction - Conversation Hearts Mailbox ☆ Gacha Prize
♡ Lollipops: Amiable - Candy Party Gacha #12 ☆ Gacha Prize

No comments :

Post a Comment