10 November 2017

♡ Together Again ♡

♪ Everywhere I go, every smile I see I know you are there smilin' back at me Dancin in moonlight I know you are free 'Cause I can see your star shinin' down on me ♪
CREDITS
------------------------
♥ BODY ♥
♡ Skin: More More - Leah Skin #2 Gacha Prize
♡ Shape: My Own Shape
♡ Eyes: Buzzeri - Gleam Eyes in Chocolate
Epiphany
♡ Hair: Doe - Ruby V2 in MonotoneGacha Garden
♡ Head: Catwa - Catya Bento Mesh Head
♡ Body: Maitreya - Lara Mesh Body
♡ Hands: Maitreya
♡ Feet: Maitreya
♡ Teeth: Catwa - Add On Teeth

-------------------------
♥ MAKE UP ♥
♡ Lipstick: Adored - Noma Lips Berry Frost Edition
♡ Eyeliner: Veechi - Cappuccino Shadow in Mocha
Epiphany
♡ Face Paint: VileCult - Oopsy Doll #3Gacha Garden
♡ Freckles: Bossie - Freckles 01
-------------------------
♥ CLOTHING ♥
♡ Outfit: Hazy - DNA Look #9 Epiphany
♡ Socks: Cannibelle - Ribbed Overknee Socks in Violet
--------------------------
♥ ACCESSORIES ♥
♡ Glasses: Fetch - Biblio Glasses
♡ Collar: Cubic Cherry Kreations - Brambai Collar
♡ Cotton Candy: Imbue - Trick Or Treat #3 
Sanarae
♡ Face Stars: The Horror - Bebe Face Stars ☆ Gacha Prize
--------------------------
♥ ANIMAL PARTS ♥
♡ Tail: Aii The Ugly & The Beautiful - Bento Devil Tail
♡ Ears: Mandala - Fantasy Elf Ears

--------------------------
♥ POSES ♥
♡ Sheepish Friend: Yokai - Cute Little Family Teresa in Violet ☆ Gacha Garden
♡ Pose: Foxcity - Stairs Pose Pack
♡ Location: IASWAS
Song Inspiration: Together Again - Janet Jackson

No comments :

Post a Comment