06 November 2017

♥ Back From The Fight ♥

Well well well....look who it is!
I know I've been gone for...a couple months now and it's time to be real with you all because it's something that's hard for me to talk about. I suffer from Clinical depression and social anxiety. I'm not saying this for sympathy either I'm saying this to pull you into my soul a little deeper. My blogging started out a place for me to come and paint myself as an over the top happy person, which I naturally am....however in mid May the depression got too much to take and getting out of bed and even using any mental energy to blog had me spent for days on end....so I decided to (without notice to not be talked out of it) take a break and I must admit my loves that I missed you....but it's something I really needed to do for myself. I've found a strength in myself that I haven't experienced in a long time.

Now that we have gotten all that out of the way....let's talk about this amazingly spoopy look that I am rocking today yes? Lots of goodies around the map as usual and I'm here to show them off so just keep on reading for more pics and informations!
Everyone and I mean EVERYONE knows about my love of hoodies. Seriously who doesn't though right? Any excuse to be able to walk around with no pants amirite? O.O I mean....what? (no I would never *shifty eyes*) Luckily for me the minute I logged back in a friend of mine DEMANDED I grab this hoodie from a new (to me) place called Rust Republic at this round of Cosmopolitan. I couldn't decide whether I wanted the pink or white version so I bought both but I'm blogging in the white version today though they do have a nice selection of other colors. This is made for the Maitreya body and has autohide for the lazy fashionistas like myself and it's not a bad price at an affordable 250L

I'm a little behind on the current events (for obvious reasons) but I did catch a couple midway through like the Gacha garden where you can find this adorable little nametag from Fetch called telling patches with the cutest little sayings including the one I have on that says "Cute AF" (Where is the lie?) I also picked up this eyepatch from the Nurse gacha machine by Boutique #187 as well as these maitreya applier glitter socks from Pichi. I then swung over to the Kawaii Project and I got these peepers from Hime Dream called Playful Lolita Eyes and this piercing red just pulled me right on in. I'm using the mesh version because that's what I prefer BUT it does come with Catwa mesh eye appliers 

I had a lot of fun putting this look together and I'm very happy to be back blogging. Full credits at the bottom as per usual. Mwahs & happy shopping!!
Love Always,
Lili

UPDATE TO THIS WHO WANT TO KNOW: I won't be blogging as much as I used to but I plan on being more frequent since I now have the energy and drive back. A lot of my blog must be updated as well so I will slowly be working on that as well.

CREDITS
------------------------
♥ BODY ♥
♡ Skin: Pink Fuel - Sabine in  Latte
♡ Shape: My Own Shape
♡ Eyes: Hime Dream - Playful Lolita Eyes in Red ☆ The Kawaii Project
♡ Hair: Doe - Brookie in Colors ☆ Gacha
♡ Head: Catwa - Catya Mesh Bento Head
♡ Body: Maitreya
♡ Hands: Maitreya
♡ Feet: Maitreya
♡ Teeth: Catwa - Add On Teeth A
-------------------------
♥ MAKE UP ♥
♡ Eyeliner: Veechi - Matte Winged Eyeliner
♡ Knees: Izzies - Knee Wounds Blood Version
♡ Nose: Izzies - Nose Bleed #2
♡ Lashes: Bossie - Doll Lashes
-------------------------
♥ CLOTHING ♥
♡ Jacket: Rust Republic - Coldsence Sweater in White ☆ Cosmopolitan
♡ Socks: Pichi - Glitter Socks Rare #2 ☆ Gacha Garden
♡ Shoes: Katat0nik - Art Shoes in White Nurse ☆ Gacha
--------------------------
♥ ACCESSORIES ♥
♡ Bag: Ninety - Acorn Bag in Red
♡ Choker: Cureless/Disorderly Collab - Akiba Cafe Charm Choker in Red ☆ Gacha Prize
♡ Eye Patch: Boutique #187 - Nurse Eye Patch ☆ Gacha Garden
♡ Feet Ribbons: Cubic Cherry Kreations - Aarya Ribbons in Red ☆ Gacha Prize
♡ Phone: Yokai - Scary Phones in Devil Red ☆ Sanarae
♡ Bows: Happy Undead - Elmyra Bows
♡ Name Tag: Fetch - Telling Patch in CuteAF ☆ Gacha Garden
--------------------------
♥ ANIMAL PARTS ♥
♡ Tail: Aii The Ugly & The Beautiful - Bento Devil Tail
♡ Wings: Aii The Ugly & The Beautiful - Tattered Devil Wings
♡ Ears: Mandala - Steking Ears
♡ Horns: Aii The Ugly & The Beautiful - Pearlescent Devil Horns
--------------------------
♥ POSES & LOCATION ♥
♡ Pose: Paper Rabbit - Pose #31 ☆ The Kawaii Project
♡ Location: Lost Sanctuary

No comments :

Post a Comment