04 August 2018

♡ Date Night ♡

Hey there!

So yeah...it's been hotter than Cajun BBQ out here and my computer decided it was vacation time and no pictures were done! Since when did technology become MY boss? I mean...I'm okay with it I guess. That being said its cooled off and here I am again with the stuffs!
Not only do I have on an outfit I absolutely LOVE I bought a skin that I've been eyeing for a couple of weeks now. As a blogger I change my looks so much sometimes I feel like buying a skin a personal non sponsor skin (not that I don't LOVE my sponsors and appreciate what they do)  and my personal shape lets me keep a little piece of my own identity even though I show you all the things I enjoy wearing so I do tend to splurge when I find something that makes me fee unique and beautiful

Not going to be talking too much but I did have stuff on my mind so you know there is that! Keep on reading for those credits! Mwahs & Happy Shopping!

Love Always,
Lili
------------------------
♥ BODY ♥
♡ Skin: Okkbye - Dalila Skin 007 Tone ☆ New-ish? Release
♡ Shape: My Own Shape
♡ Eyes: Unicult - Date Night Eyes in Acid & Blush ☆ Epiphany
♡ Hair: Doe - Blueberry Hair in Pastel w/Cherry Bangs ☆ Sanarae
♡ Head: Catwa - Catya Mesh Bento Head
♡ Body: Maitreya - Lara Mesh Body
♡ Piercing: Catwa - Catya Face Piercing ☆ New-ish Add On
-------------------------
♥ MAKE UP ♥
♡ Nails: Ascendant - Mermaid Bento Coffin Nails 09 ☆ Mermaid Cove
♡ Eye Makeup: Unicult - Date Night Makeup V1 ☆ Epiphany
♡ Blush: Okkbye - Kawaii Blush
♡ Freckles: Unicult - Date Night Freckles V2 ☆ Epiphany
-------------------------
♥ CLOTHING ♥
♡ Top: Parfait - Summer Camisole ☆ Sanarae
♡ Skirt: Ersch - Yoon Skirt Denim 002
♡ Shoes: Reign - Flip Flips Solid Colors
--------------------------
♥ ACCESSORIES ♥
♡ Glasses: The Sugar Garden - Shy Megane in Pink
♡ Choker: Kokoro Peachu - Lunar Brace Collar
♡ Bracelets: Yumyums - Girlie Bracelets in Cotton Candy
♡ Rings: Candy Crunchers - Vintage Rings
♡ Anklet: Bubble - Bow Anklet
♡ Chest Piercing: Bubble - Gems Dermal
--------------------------
♥ ANIMAL PARTS ♥
♡ Tail: Aii - Bento Devil Tail
♡ Ears: Mandala - Steking Ears Season5
♡ Horns: Aii - Pearlescent Horns
--------------------------
♥ POSES ♥
♡ Bossie - Kawaii Pose Pack

No comments :

Post a Comment