26 August 2018

♡ Party Of One ♡

Hello my loves!

I know I know it's been forever since I've written in a blog post. Quite honestly I was trying to see how I felt about just focusing on pictures and I don't think it's really for me. I like to express myself on MY blog both visually and verbally. I know many bloggers who can do a great job expressing themselves in just a picture but uh...My Fashionista Heart just ain't that blog my friends!
For some reason most people don't believe how much of a recluse I am. If I even go out in public I'm like the silent observer of life. Maybe it's because most of my friends are older than I am and I feel I can learn from them by just watching and soaking in the knowledge? I'm not sure. However, most of my days are spent pretty alone and I don't mind it one bit.

I went over to Backdrop City again and used the amazing set ups they have for my picture today! Hope you enjoy! Credits down below! Mwahs & Happy Shopping!
♥ BODY ♥
Skin: Okkbye - Dalila Skin Tone 007
♡ Shape: My Own Shape
Eyes:  Song - Yuki Eyes in Dark Blue & Pink ☆ Okinawa Summer Festival
Hair: Doe - Zoie in Pastels ☆ N21
♡ Head: Catwa - Catya Mesh Bento Head
♡ Body: Maitreya - Lara Mesh Body

♥ MAKE UP ♥
Nails: Ascendant - Blacks Bento Nails 03 ☆ The Darkness

♥ CLOTHING ♥
Top: Hime Dream - Mimi Top in Pink ☆ Red Light District
Bikini: Hime Dream - Mimi Bikini in Pink ☆ Red Light District

♥ ACCESSORIES ♥
Glasses: La Baguette - Lil Pineapple Glasses ☆ Kustom9
♡ Headband: LaGyo - Pastel Flowers Headband
Heart Antennae: Yumyums - Heart Head Springs in Light Pink
Carton: Junk Food -  Alcohol Carton Vodka Version

♥ ANIMAL PARTS ♥
Ears: Mandala - Steking Ears Season5

No comments :

Post a Comment