02 April 2021

A Minty Fresh Start

 Hey loves!

OH MY GLOB! I know it's been literally so long. I honestly thought I could walk away from blogging and not miss it but my goodness I missed it so much, I missed you guys so much, I missed the creative freedom and I think that I'm back? I mean as back as I can be with my new (slightly busy) schedule. I do have a part time job now so my posts won't be as frequent. Not sure if you all heard but there is like...a pandemic out there as well and the stress levels are HIGH but don't worry my loves, this is a stress free place as per usual and if you have the time (Because like seriously where are we going?) keep on reading to find out what I'm wearing today.

Honestly I just took some pretty pictures to relearn things and I am falling in lust with a new (to me) store by the name of Limited Addiction.

Tbh It's my first post back...please excuse the fumbles I will get back into the swing of things...HERE'S THE CREDITS YA'LL

☆ A Minty Fresh Start Credits ☆

------------------------
♥ BODY ♥
♡ Mesh Head: Catwa - Daria Mesh Head
♡ Mesh Head Version: 3.3
♡ Mesh Body: Maitreya - Lara Mesh Body
♡ Skin Applier: Okkbye - Dalila Skin ☆ Catwa Applier
♡ Skin Tone Name: Tone 008
♡ Shape: My Own Shape
♡ Eyes: Demicorn - Faery Eyes in Pine ☆ Gacha Prize
♡ Hair: RunAway - Rachel Hair in Pastels ☆ Saturday Sale Pickup
-------------------------
♥ MAKE UP ♥
♡ Lipstick: Adored - Xtra Jucci Lips Pink Punch Edition ☆ Catwa Applier
♡ Nails: Limited Addiction - Crossed Nails ☆ Maitreya Compatible
♡ Eyeliner: Adored - Stiletto Liners Jet Black Edition ☆ Catwa Applier
♡ Blush: JesyDream - Emi Blush ☆ Catwa Applier
-------------------------
♥ CLOTHING ♥
♡ Outfit: Limited Addiction - Kami Outfit in Teal (Sold Separately)
♡ Shoes: Limited Addiction - Charlotte Boots in White
--------------------------
♥ ACCESSORIES ♥
♡ Necklace: Bubble - Bear Me Necklace ☆ Saturday Sale Pickup
♡ Earrings: Bubble - Bear Me Earrings ☆ Saturday Sale Pickup
♡ Ice Cream: Half Deer - Summer Delights Waffle Cone Hat ☆ Gacha Prize
♡ Bow: Happy Undead - Elmyra's Bow
--------------------------
♥ ANIMAL PARTS ♥
♡ Ears: M.O.R - Teleri Elf Ears
♡ Horns: Aii - Pearlescent Devil Horns
--------------------------
♥ SCENE ♥
Location: Garden Eden Village
♡ Windlight: My Own Windlight
♡ Pose Modified With: Animare
♡ Face Animations: Catwa

No comments :

Post a Comment