21 April 2021

Cheez Poofz

 Hello my loves! 

My what a long and uneventful work week it was and must admit I'm happy to have some blogging time. I finally uploaded some of my windlights as EEPs and I'm feeling pretty optimistic that my posts will be a bit more frequent. 

So I don't know about you but this pandemic has brought back some of my bad eating habits since there isn't much for me to do other than hang out with friends on Second Life and eat enjoyable meals. One of my biggest obsessions lately has been cheetos and cheetos flavored everything. I had some amazing cheeto crusted wings about a month ago and my oh my it's taken me down a calorie filled spiral but...BUT I can now get a little bit of my fix on second life and hey..if you're struggling like me to stop the snack madness and want to find a place to do it...calorie free...keep on reading!

To put it lightly I'm a bit obsessed with all of the items I have on today but a long time favorite store of mine is Junk Food. I am happy that they are still around even after my haitus and not only are they still around her success and talent has grown even more. Junk food specializes in well...junk food hehe from grocery carts full of food to energy drinks with bento animations. I also appreciate that with her products she's so imaginative with renames and graphic arts of popular RL brands that you get the feel of them being completely new SL brands of snacks. The one I am using today is *shakes bag* CHEESIES! The texture of the cheese puffs is mind blowing and the art on the bag is *chef's kiss* if you enjoy having holdable snacks during your time in SL I recommend going here and looking around

EVENT LANDMARKS

Access
Epiphany
Planet29 Ends 4/22

------------------------
BODY
Mesh Head: Catwa - Daria Mesh Head
Mesh Body: Maitreya - Lara Mesh Body
Skin: Okkbye - Dalila Skin in Tone 008
♡ Shape: My Own Shape NOT FOR SALE
Eyes: S0NG - Sakura Eyes in Aqua ☆ Epiphany
Hair: Doe - Miria Hair ☆ Epiphany
-------------------------
MAKE UP
Lipstick: Adored - Xtra Jucci Lips Pink Punch Edition
Nails: Kiu - Bento Nails in Bunny ☆ Planet29
Eye Makeup: Adored - Sugar Baby Shadows Pastel Princess Edition
Blush: Jesydreams - Emi Blush
Freckles: Okkbye - Heart Freckles
Nose Piercing: Unicult - Star Nose Ring ☆ Planet29
Body Piercings: Bubble - Gem Dermals
-------------------------
CLOTHING
Dress: Luas - Dolce Dress in Pink & White ☆ Access
Panties: Insanya - Bia Thong (Gotta hide the goodies)
Shoes: Phedora - Callie Platforms ☆ Access
--------------------------
ACCESSORIES
Bag: Luas - Dolce Fanny Pack in White ☆ Access
Necklace: Bubble - Winged Heart Necklace
Rings: Vibing - XOXO Rings in Gold
Earrings:  Bubble - Winged Heart Earrings
♡ Bandaids: Ingenious Fantasy - My Little Bandaids
Snackies: Junk Food - Cheesies
--------------------------
ANIMAL PARTS
♡ Tail: Aii - Bento Devil Tail
♡ Ears: Mandala - Steking Ears Season5
--------------------------
SCENE
Location: King's Harbor
♡ Poses Used: Sweet Art - Aya Poses
♡ Windlight: Runa's Windlight #3 (Again)
♡ Pose Modified With: Animare
Face Animations: Catwa
--------------------------

No comments :

Post a Comment