04 June 2015

Bunbuns & Dangos

Hey my loves!!!!
I'm on computer number TWO and firestorm still gives me so many problems to use but you know what? Nothing keeps ME from blogging...well unless it's real life scenerios, hmm...or pizza! 

Moving past my usual picture taking issues I had TONS of fun making this outfit. I love gachas and there isn't just one but TWO gacha events happening and I'm JUST GETTING STARTED with showing them off (so keep a lookout) If you want to know about what I have on just read the credits I have then get your cute little tushies to these events to grab all the things you can afford!

Mwahs & Happy Shopping!
Love Always
Lili

------------------------
♥ BODY ♥
♡ Skin: The Sugar Garden - Baby 2.0 in C Tone
♡ Shape: My Own Shape
♡ Eyes: Song - Bellair Eyes in Grassy
♡ Hair: Truth - Ishya Hair in Ginger w/ Bangs ☆  New @ Uber
♡ Hands: Slink
♡ Feet: Slink
♡ Body: Maitreya - Lara Mesh Body
-------------------------
♥ MAKE UP ♥

♡ Lipstick: Angelica - Mellow Lipstick in Matt
♡ Lipgloss: Izzies - Glossy Lip Highlights
♡ Blush: Dead Apples - Anime Blusher
♡ Freckles: The Sugar Garden - Light Freckles
-------------------------
♥ CLOTHING ♥
♡ Dress: Tentacio/Antielle Collab - Rabbit in the Moon Dress in Sky ☆ New @ The Arcade
♡ Shoes: Tentacio/Antielle Collab - Okobo Shoes in Powder ☆ New @ The Arcade
--------------------------
♥ ACCESSORIES ♥
♡ Glasses: Secret Love - Retro Glasses ☆ NEW RELEASE
♡ Necklace: Altair - Bunny Magic Necklace in Light Blue ☆ New @ Ai Gacha Event
♡ Staff: Altair - Bunny Magic Staff SUPER RARE ☆ New @ Ai Gacha Event
♡ Dango: Amai - Dango in Cotton Candy
--------------------------
♥ AMINAL PARTS ♥
♡ Tail: Medusa Neko - Devil Tail
♡ Wings: Arise - Bat Wings in White
♡ Ears: Mandala - Steking Ears Season5
♡ Horns: Melonopolis - Lil Imp Horns
--------------------------
♥ POSES ♥
♡ Pose: Zzang - 100% Sugar Pose Pack

No comments :

Post a Comment