09 June 2015

School Of Tricksters

Hey Loves!

I know I've been gone for a bit but for good reasons hehe. My mom had her birthday recently and I must admit she had a blast on her trip to Baltimore and I've just been trying to be a good daughter and doting on her for a bit but I'm back with pretty stuffs :D
https://www.flickr.com/photos/lilibugz/18460515318/
Today I am the cutest little Kitsune. I've been lacking in my usual tail and ear obsession and I think it's time for me to show off a very beautiful AND animated set today as well as MANY gacha goodies for your faces. I've been on a tighter budget lately and as always gacha prizes help me out hardcore! Keep on reading for all the information!
First and foremost, I love schoolgirl outfits...like a lot. Maybe too much but moving on! There are these amazingly cute schoolgirl outfits that can be picked up from Ai Gacha for 70L a play! There are 4 commons, 3 uncommons, and a rare which includes a HUD for the other versions!
I not only got that but I grabbed TONS of gachas all over the grid and they will be listed down below in the credits along with some landmarks for you! Mwahs & Happy Shopping!

Love Always
Lili

Landmarks
The Arcade [x]
Ai Gacha Event [x]
Kowai Kawaii [x]

------------------------
♥ BODY ♥
♡ Skin: The Sugar Garden - Baby 2.0 in C Tone
♡ Shape: My Own Shape
♡ Eyes: Insufferable Dastard - Super Shine Eyes in Sage
♡ Hair: Spellbound - Melody in Chapter 2 (Prints) ☆ New @ The Arcade Gacha
♡ Hands: Slink
♡ Feet: Slink
♡ Body: Maitreya - Lara Mesh Body
-------------------------
♥ MAKE UP ♥
♡ Lipstick: Angelica - Jelly Lip Coat in Scarlet
♡ Nail Polish: La Boheme - Spring Beaded Black Slink Appliers
♡ Blush: Dead Apples - Anime Blusher
♡ Freckles: The Sugar Garden - Light Freckles
-------------------------
♥ CLOTHING ♥
♡ Dress: Cute Or Die - Sailor Lolita Dress ☆ New @ Ai Gacha Event
♡ Socks: Cream Spaghetti Hair - Short Socks White Frill Top in #333 ☆ New @ Ai Gacha Event
♡ Shoes: Wretch - Lolita Heels in Black RARE ☆ New @ Ai Gacha Event
--------------------------
♥ ACCESSORIES ♥
♡ Choker: Secret Love - Skull Choker ☆ New @ Kowai Kawaii
♡ Bandaids: Ingenious Fantasy - My Little Bandaids
--------------------------
♥ AMINAL PARTS ♥
♡ Tail: Dimensional - Kitsune Tail in Sakura ☆ New @ Ai Gacha Event
♡ Ears: Dimensional - Kitsune Ears in Sakura ☆ New @ Ai Gacha Event
--------------------------
♥ POSES & PROPS ♥
♡ Pose: Nomore/ Miwa Collab - Book #2 ☆ New @ Ai Gacha Event
♡ Books: Nomore/ Miwa Collab Books ☆ New @ Ai Gacha Event
♡ Pillows: Nerdology - Pillows ☆ New @ Ai Gacha Event
♡ Alarm Clock: Erratic - Ism Alarm Clock in White☆ New @ Ai Gacha Event
♡ Hanging Decor: MishMish - Bloblingz Praerie in Yellow ☆ New @ The Arcade Gacha
♡ Decor on Table: Bloblingz Enchanted in Purple ☆ New @ The Arcade Gacha
♡ Writing on The Wall: Razzberry Inc - Words Of Wisdom ☆ New @ The Arcade Gacha
♡ Teapot: Pizza's - Tea For Two in Kitty Baby Blue ☆ New @ The Arcade Gacha
♡ Table: Toiz - Pastel Ladder ☆ New @ Ai Gacha Event
♡ Diffuser: Toiz - Lavender Diffuser ☆ New @ Ai Gacha Event

No comments :

Post a Comment