06 August 2015

Rebels With A Cute Cause

Sweet love faces! 

Hey there! How I have missed you so! Does ANYONE else have windows 10 installed? How do you like it? Me personally I disliked it at first some programs (like SL) disconnect from the internet randomly HOWEVER once I do connect I have a ton less problems I was even able to take a couple pictures with no crashing.
Today I honestly just wanted to be cute and cuddly because I mean seriously, how could I not miss you guys' community cuddles? I have on tons of stuff from Manga Fair which ends tomorrow (sooorrryyy) and I feel like they need to be shown and bought and made to be your very own while you still have the chance PLUS some other goodies from other events that need your monetary attention. Keep on reading for more info and landmarks!

FAVORITE IT HERE
I really wanted a nice colorful look and this sweater fell into my lap at the perfect time for me to do that. This is a Antielle/ Deer Dear Collaboration which separately I drool at the releases these brands do but collectively I CAN'T RESIST. This is the Lilac Rebels version of their winged sweatshirt because TODAY I WANNA BE A REBEL *does a super cute giggle*  it comes in three sizes and the wings are in the same pack but separate from the shirt (so you'd need two free attachment points) today I wanted a nice and baggy look so I'm wearing the large and tucked underneath it (the best I could) this super cute and fluffy skirt from Cila called sweet candy puff ball that was available at the Candy Fair but alas, time got away from me. 
The accessories I picked are all such beautiful pieces. I've been trying to think of different ways to fawn over EVERYTHING I'm wearing without leaving you guys wading through a sea of text so until I figure it I am going to leave you with kisses, landmarks, and credits okay? Remember everything I wear is credited (unless I forget cause I'm a poophead) and if you ever need help with something message me! Mwahs & Happy Shopping!

Love Always
Lili

Landmarks!
------------------------
♥ BODY ♥
♡ Skin: The Sugar Garden - Baby 2.0 in C Tone
♡ Shape: My Own Shape
♡ Eyes: Ni.Ju - Bubble II Eyes in Oil & Hazel ☆ New @ Manga Fair
♡ Hair: Doe - Puddin Hair ☆ New @ Uber
♡ Hands: Slink Mesh Hands in Gesture
♡ Body: Maitreya - Lara Body
-------------------------
♥ MAKE UP ♥
♡ Lipstick: Angelica - Jelly Lip Coat in Pink
♡ Nails: The Sugar Garden - Beary Nails in Pink ☆ New @ The Lexi Project
♡ Blush: Dead Apples - Anime Blusher
♡ Face Tattoo: Who Are You? - Nose Band Aid Face tattoo
-------------------------
♥ CLOTHING ♥
♡ Sweater: Antielle/Dear Deer - Rebels Lilac Winged Sweatshirt ☆ New @ Manga Fair
♡ Skirt: Cila - Sweet Candy Puff Ball Skirt in Pink 
--------------------------
♥ ACCESSORIES ♥
♡ Glasses: The Sugar Garden - Shy Megane in Pink
♡ Necklace: Altair - Drink Me Necklace ☆ New @ Kawaii Project
♡ Rings: Secret Love - Moon Princess Rings ☆ New @ Manga Fair
♡ Earrings: Che Bella - Cutie Charm Earrings in Heart 2 ☆ New @ Cosmopolitan
♡ Hat: Cubic Cherry Kre-ations - Mimi Minihat in Lilac ☆ New @ Manga Fair
--------------------------
♥ AMINAL PARTS ♥
♡ Ears: Mandala - Steking Ears Season5
--------------------------

No comments :

Post a Comment