27 August 2015

Special Ingredient

Heyyy Fashion Heads!

I got a little bit of time after the BF headed home to share a look with you that I'm kind of loving right now...so here I ish sharing it with your faces!
Something I've noticed about myself is that I LOVE cooking. I'm very adventourous when it comes to combining flavors to fit what I'm in the mood for but what I REALLY have come to notice is when I am cooking for someone I love I ALWAYS do a good job! I mean it's perfect when it's for my family, friends, or boyfriend but when I'm sitting on my lonesome and make something it always feels like it's...missing something? Maybe because I want to impress and make everyone happy when I'm cooking for a group so I try harder and when it's just me my only thought is "GET IN MY FACE"? Or maybe....just maybe "love" is an actual ingredient that makes things taste better? 

The look I have today has TONS of ingredients used to make ADORABLE and they are all credited below so if you like what you see keep on reading kk?

 I love you guys! You mean the world to me! Mwahs & Happy Shopping!

Love Always
Lili
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Special Ingredients Credits
------------------------
♥ BODY ♥
♡ Head & Skin:  Nomi/Cila Collaboration - MieMie Mesh Head & Skin ☆ Old Gacha Prize
♡ Shape: My Own Skin
♡ Hair: Spellbound - Melody (Prints) in Chapter II ☆ Gacha Prize
♡ Hands: Maitreya
♡ Feet: Maitreya
-------------------------
♥ MAKE UP ♥
♡ Nail Polish: Bella Elephante - Angel Maitreya Nails
-------------------------
♥ CLOTHING ♥
♡ Dress: Altair - Seifuku Dress in Black ☆ New @ Kawaii Project
♡ Socks: Altair - Royalty Stockings in White
♡ Shoes: Livalle - Marissa High Platform Heels in Noir ☆ New @ Festival Of Sin
--------------------------
♥ ACCESSORIES ♥
♡ Glasses: The Sugar Garden - Shy Megane in Baby Blue
♡ Necklace: Altair - Bunny Magic Necklace in Light Blue ☆ Gacha Prize
♡ Ring: Atomic - Kawaii Moon Ring in Silver/Blue ☆  Gacha Prize
♡ Hair Pin: Cila - Lolipop Hairpin in 02 RARE ☆ New @ Gacha Garden
♡ Garters: Altair - Memoria Garter in White
♡ Cookie Jar: Tentacio - Cookie Jar in Blue ☆ Gacha Prize
--------------------------
♥ AMINAL PARTS ♥
♡ Tail: Dimensional - Kitsune Tail in Blue ☆ Gacha Prize
♡ Ears: Dimensional - Kitsune Ears in Blue ☆ Gacha Prize
--------------------------
♥ POSES ♥
♡ All Pics: Elephante Poses - Emily Pose Pack ☆ August VIP Group Gift

No comments :

Post a Comment