23 May 2016

Blogger Behind the looks | Hope By Wow Skins

Hey my loves!

So this was originally planned for Sunday but some things came up and it got pushed a night back but doesn't mean it means any less to me :D I feel like after so long of doing this blog you all don't really know me like you know ME, Liliandra Baxter, but not really ME, Jazmyn and you know that kind of bothers me. So not only am I showing you a skin that makes me feel a little more like myself but I'll be sharing 10 random facts about myself! Maybe in the future if you guys seem to like it I'll do more yes?
If you'd like to read the facts they are right below and if not just scroll on down to read the credits and skin details! Mwahs & Love you forever

Love Always
Lili

1. I absolutely HATE the taste of Coconut but I love the smell of it so there are random times I will buy coconut products just to smell it
2. I am that girl who cries during shows. If I'm happy or sad either way I'm shedding a tear because I get so emotionally attached to the characters. What they feel...I feel.
3. Speaking of Characters, I'm a HUGE Harry Potter fan and my favorite character has always been Severus Snape and when Alan Rickman passed away I went into a small depression :(
4. Usually while I'm writing a post I have a podcast playing in the background so when I'm done typing I have to proofread and make sure I didn't type something from the podcast I was listening to
5. Since my mind is usually a clutter of ideas sadly that comes out in my surroundings. I'll start off with a box from amazon with my kindle case and magically ALL my kindle cases end up in there for storage.
6. For two years I didn't wear my glasses the way I was supposed to and missed out on life so hardcore since I could barely see anything and I think that's why in most of my posts I have glasses of some sort.
7. I've always been obsessed with Boy bands. Up until I was 17 there were Nsync and Backstreet boys posters covering my wall head to toe! Now I just....keep them all in a binder in my desk.
8. No Surprise to you all but...I love summer clothes but HATE summer weather. I tend to walk around in tank top and shorts during winter while relaxing around the house.
9. Even though I'm very good with Children, the possibility of ever becoming a parent TERRIFIES me.
10. I'm OBSESSED with Tim Burton inspired art. 

Now that you have some more info on me it's time to talk about this AMAZING skin! This skin is a beauty right? Well my loves its from my newest sponsor, Wow Skins, and I must admit I'm so proud! I love the skintones available with this brand and showing these off fills a void I had about being able to show off darker toned skins! Today I have on a skin called Hope!

This skin comes in 6 beautiful tones: Milk, Tan, Bronze, Darktan, Golden, and Caffe



You also get a pick of 6 beautiful makeups with your purchase and I love that each makeup is perfected for the skintone and not just a generic pack for them all. 

If you're on the hunt for a new skin make sure to check out Wow Skins <3 Mwahs & Happy Shopping!

CREDITS
Lingerie:Luxuria - Bella Lingerie RARE Gacha Garden
Hair: Blues - Naiesli in Naturals 1
Eyes: The Sugar Garden - Lumenis Eyes in Dark Brown New Release
Hands/Feet: Slink


No comments :

Post a Comment