07 May 2016

Foods From Space

Hey my loves!

I know my last couple of blog posts have been a little....silent? I don't know I really just didn't know what to say. When I don't talk a little the blog posts just don't feel like me so...here I am blabbing for you all again....because I Luv Yew. 
You know what would be totally awesome? If you could find food on clouds :D I mean maybe I am super hungry for burgers (Yay for 3 weeks with no red meat) and bacon (or pork...le sigh) but the idea of sitting on a cloud munching on yummies just made me exceptionally happy. Endless mozzarella sticks and meatballs would make things heavenly. Thick juicy burgers and onion rings....Mmmmmmm! 

Well I've gone and made myself hungry again :D so now that we are all daydreaming about delicious foods now I can tell you about what I have on yes? YES! Keep on reading for info and credits

I absolutely fell in love with this Lace Up Set from Sweet Thing. I mean it can be used for SO many looks and it's made SO well why wouldn't you want to. I used it more casual but I've seen people use it for gym wear and even pajamas. Not only does it have many options on HOW to wear it...there are sooo many amazing colors from nice angelic whites, to beautiful pastels and nice dark reds & blacks. These are made for Maitreya (Shown on me) and both Slink Bodies so make sure you wear the right option for your cute caboose :D If you want this set for yourself just head to the Mainstore and grab as many as your fingers can grab!

I've blogged this head before but I think I may marry this mesh head and move to Hawaii with it. This is a collab project between two places I adore SOMETHING and MoreMore (Which is the skins I've been wearing a lot recently) and they have created *spirit fingers* SOMEMORE. I was one of the lucky bunnies to have won the rare version which I prayed for so hard and with the rare you get all the makeup choices as well as different facial expressions (Basic, Sad, Smiling, Winking & Sleeping) If you would like a free common version though *whispers* I have one so just send me an IM or comment me okay?

I hope I got all of your shopping juices oozing...well maybe not oozing but you know what I mean! Get out there and shop your heart out! See you guys super soon! Mwahs & Happy Shopping!

Love Always
Lili

FOODS FROM SPACE CREDITS
------------------------
♥ BODY ♥
♡ Mesh Head: SOMEMORE - SaeBom Mesh Head RARE ☆ Sanarae
♡ Shape: My Own Shape
♡ Eyes: S0ng - Bellair Eyes in Grassy
♡ Hair: Doe - Kyla in Pastels ☆ Uber
-------------------------
♥ CLOTHING ♥
♡ Top: Sweet Thing - Lace Up Crop in Purity ☆ NEW RELEASE
♡ Shorts: Sweet Thing - Lace Up Shorties in Purity ☆ NEW RELEASE
♡ Shoes: The Sugar Garden - Cyberboots in White ☆ Kawaii Project
--------------------------
♥ ACCESSORIES ♥
♡ Glasses: The Sugar Garden - Shy Megane in White Deco
♡ Gloves: The Sugar Garden - CyberGloves in White ☆ Kawaii Project
♡ Collar: PixelGeek - Skull Choker ☆ Kowaii PonPon
♡ Hair Accessories: Love Soul - Hair Accessories in Milky Stars
--------------------------
♥ AMINAL PARTS ♥
♡ Wings: Somali - PPW2 in Cupid Sky ☆ Gacha Garden
♡ Ears: Cubic Cherry Kreations - Space Bunneh Ears in Snow ☆ Kawaii Project
--------------------------
♥ POSES ♥

♡ Pose: Kirin - Sitting Pretty Pose Pack
♡ Clouds: DarkendStare - Iridescent Nebula Clouds ☆ Kawaii Project
♡ Planets: DarkendStare - Mini Planets in Pastel Blues ☆ Kawaii Project
♡ Stars: Half Deer - Glitter Field Stars ☆ Kawaii Project
♡ Chair: NACH - Butterfly Chair ☆ Gacha Garden
♡ Foods: Lost Junction - Tasty Eats Prizes ☆ Gacha Garden

No comments :

Post a Comment