20 May 2016

Stardew Valley

Hey Loves!
I think it's about time for a factory reset in these parts since I can't seem to get more than one picture taken before black screen again....it's quite odd but I am going with the floooow!

So I've been obsessed....to put it lightly with this amazing game called Stardew Valley and it's pretty much like a game about owning and running your own farm that you inherit from your late grandfather. You fight slimes, and unlock secrets and new things to do and quite honestly...I just adore it to pieces and the picture I managed to take today reminded me of that atmosphere plus the outfit is very relaxed and casual. I love the stuff I have on today just as much as I love Stardew Valley so if you want to learn some more about what I have on ;) you know what to do

So...for like a millisecond I forgot about this dress (cause you know....I'm a messy blogger) and as soon as I remembered it I had to put it on my body! This is not only a super cute dress but it's a GACHA dress for under 100L a play and it's called Soo Bunny. You get the chance of winning a dress (one rare color) and a cute variety of metal bunny headbands! Hop down (get it? Cause bunnies) to The Kawaii Project which just opened up on the 15th to play this as well as some other cute machines!

Another dare I say...Kawaii? *goes into a giggle fit* release brought to our faces(OMG my puns are amazing today) for this round of The Kawaii Project is made by the always amazing Lindsay Rozen. This is a new release from Angelica by the name of Jia which is only available in the Dollfie Skintone
There are 6 different makeup types to satisfy your needs and each one comes with 
  • Light Brow Option
  • Dark Brow Option
  • No Brow Option
  • Slink & Maitreya Body Appliers
You also get these super beautiful eyes that really make this skin pop and ooze into the kawaii direction! 

I hope you're loving what was shown as much as I do :D Have an amazing weekend! Mwahs & Happy Shopping!

Love Always 
Lili

CREDITS
------------------------
♥ BODY ♥
♡ Skin: Angelica - Jia in Pink (Dollfie Tone) ☆ The Kawaii Project
♡ Shape: My Own Shape
♡ Eyes: Angelica - Jia Eyes in Grey ☆ The Kawaii Project
♡ Hair: Ayashi - Nodoka Hair ☆ Hairology
♡ Hands: Slink
-------------------------
♥ MAKE UP ♥
♡ Nail Polish: Nail It Good - Star Struck Appliers ☆ The Thrift Shop
♡ Freckles: The Sugar Garden - Light Freckles
-------------------------
♥ CLOTHING ♥
♡ Dress: Cila - Soo Bunny Dress in White ☆ The Kawaii Project
--------------------------
♥ ACCESSORIES ♥
♡ Plushies: Label Motion - Stuffed Rabbit in Red ☆ Group Gift
♡ Headband: Cila - Soo Bunny Hairband in Pure ☆ The Kawaii Project
♡ Watch: Blissiere - Mr Meowington Watch in Glacier ☆ New Release Gacha
--------------------------
♥ AMINAL PARTS ♥
♡ Ears: Mandala - Steking Ears Season5
--------------------------

No comments :

Post a Comment