15 August 2016

Pink Princesses

Hey Loves!
So it's no surprise I'm obsessed with the color pink and I'm a self proclaimed princess so I thought...hmm...Pink Princess day! It to be honest doesn't mean much other than I dress up like cute royalty and run around with a cute sidekick which is exactly what I did! I am loving my outfit and my skin (skin showcase --> here) today and of course you all want to participate in pink princess day as well so I left the credits here for your beautiful faces! Keep on reading for pics and credits!
------------------------
♥ BODY ♥
♡ Skin: Angelica - Nanako Gyaru in Pinky (Tan Skintone) ☆ Bon Voyage
♡ Shape: My Own Shape
♡ Eyes: Angelica - Gyaru Circle Lenses in Grey & Night ☆ Bon Voyage
♡ Hair: Ayashi - Ameliya Hair w/ Braids ☆ Fantasy Gacha Carnival
♡ Hands: Slink
♡ Feet: Slink
-------------------------
♥ MAKE UP ♥
♡ Nail Polish: Izzie's - Pastel Slink Appliers
♡ Blush: Veechi - Blush Kit in Light Coral ☆ Manga Fair
♡ Freckles: The Sugar Garden - Light Freckles
-------------------------
♥ CLOTHING ♥
♡ Dress: Cream Spaghetti Hair - Lalala Dress in Pink ☆ Manga Fair
♡ Socks: Lolla's Closet - Babydoll Socks in White
♡ Shoes: Cream Spaghetti Hair - Lalami Shoes in Pink ☆ Manga Fair
--------------------------
♥ ACCESSORIES ♥
♡ Glasses: Fetch - Kitty Meow Glasses ☆ Manga Fair
♡ Necklace: Nocciola - Idol Mami Necklace in Heart Pink/Yellow ☆ Manga Fair
♡ Collar: Abrasive - Princess Collar ☆ Manga Fair
♡ Plushies: Sweet Thing - FlameTails Animated Pet ☆ Gacha Garden
Bow On Plushie: Nocciola - Idol Mami Hair Bow in Pink ☆ Manga Fair
--------------------------
♥ ANIMAL PARTS ♥
♡ Ears: Mandala - Steking Ears Season5
Bow On Plushie: Nocciola - Idol Mami Hair Bow in Pink
--------------------------

No comments :

Post a Comment