15 August 2016

Time To Meet: Nanako | Angelica Release @ Bon Voyage

Hello my loves! 
You know...I am actually beginning to enjoy doing skin showcase posts lately. So many cute skins to grab up and make my own and I just don't even know where to start. Today I am showing off this super adorable new release from a place I adore in a skin tone that I'm really digging. Keep on reading for all the infos!

Today my dears I have on this (yet another) amazing skin from Angelica for this round of Bon voyage and it goes by the name of Nanako. Not only is it absolutely adore but it's debuting a new skintone, Tan!

My Overall Feelings
I really love the look of this skin you can get a very Japanese feel or an Americanized feel all depending on your shape and both versions work with the eyes, the lips, the mouth. I'm a fan of the skintone has a nice toasty sunkissed color to it that every girl needs for the summer. The Circle Lenses that are available with this skin are INCREDIBLE and so easy to use (I usually have to fight so much with mesh eyes)
Package Details
  • Maitreya Mesh Body Appliers Available
  • Slink Body Appliers Available
  • Slink Attachment Appliers Available
  • Eyebrow Shape
  • Two Brow Options as Well as a no brow option (Brows have a reddish tint)
  • 6 Skin Options
  • 6 Circle Lens Options
Makeup Names Row 1: Nanako in Baby Peach, Baby Pink, & Nudy Khaki
Makeup Names Row 2: Nanako in Pinky, Super Pink & Super Sweet
Eyes (Clockwise): Gyaru Circle Lenses in Choco, Cinnamon, Green, Rose, Night, & Grey

Do you like what you see? Grab this beauty up at Bon Voyage which is running from August 7th to September 7th! Mwahs & Happy Shopping!

Love Always
Lili

No comments :

Post a Comment