30 December 2016

Breezy Winter

Hey loves!
Quick post of an outfit I love so much! I'm heading out to buy a new winter coat with my grandmother and sister! Credits below!

------------------------
♥ BODY ♥
♡ Skin: SOMEMORE - Saebom Mesh Head RARE
♡ Shape:My Own Shape
♡ Eyes: Arise - Unicorn Eyes in Sky
♡ Hair: Wasabi Pills - Solana Windblown in Browns
♡ Hands: Slink
♡ Feet: Slink
-------------------------
♥ CLOTHING ♥
♡ Top: Inkhole - My Fluffy Top in Black
♡ Skirt: Sn@tch - Jenna Skaer Skirt in Peach
♡ Socks: Luxuria - Fall/Winter Thigh Highs in Aurora Red
♡ Shoes: Reign - Wednesdays in Black
--------------------------
♥ ACCESSORIES ♥
♡ Glasses: Cubic Cherry Kreations - Kokoro Glasses in Red
♡ Collar: The Sugar Garden - Ribbon Collar in Red
♡ Foreheaad Jewel: Cubic Cherry Kreations - Giza Jewels in Black
--------------------------
♥ AMINAL PARTS ♥
♡ Horns: Avanti - Little Horns in Black

No comments :

Post a Comment