22 December 2016

Odd Eye

Hello my love popsicles!
Or am I the only popsicle around these parts? You would think I would have gotten used to the winter weather being a Boston girl but here I am once again freezing my buns off just steps away from Christmas. Even during the coldest of times I HATE PANTS. I feel constricted and whatnot so naturally why not just freeze all of my lady parts off right? :D Today my outfit is inspired by the freezing of my buns and I put together a cute but warm outfit perfect for a stroll outside. Not only is it cute but it's *whispers* not that expensive. Keep on reading for all the deetz! (or should I just stick to details?..yeah I should) details!
 Hey there! So I'm pleased to say that most of my outfit is GACHA ITEMS which...YAY! are always so inexpensive and you can make an amazing outfit for under 300L (which is about 1.50 USD?) This cute sweater/skirt combo was a gacha prize from M. Birdie for this round of the Arcade I'm a bit late in showing it but you have until the end of the month to rack up on some amazing winter items AND even some free gifts. It's called Heart Party which immediately made me gravitate towards it plus this super cute headband was just calling to me. Another amazing gacha prize are these boots*clicks her heels together* I won the rares on ly first play at Creators Collection Box from a new (to me) place called Sobbia. 

I always have and always will love gacha stuff and there are always tons of things to win all over the grid yes? If you like this look hop around and grab it for yourself! I love you all sooo much! Mwahs & Happy Shopping!
Love Always,
Lili

------------------------
♥ BODY ♥
♡ Skin: SOMEMORE - SaeBom Mesh Head RARE ☆ Gacha Prize
♡ Shape: My Own Shape
♡ Eyes: S0ng - Damien Eye in Roma RARE ☆ Gacha Prize
♡ Hair: Doe - Kitty in Gingers ☆ Gacha Prize
♡ Body: Maitreya - Lara Mesh Body
♡ Hands: Slink
♡ Feet: Slink
-------------------------
♥ MAKE UP ♥
♡ Nail Polish: PIAD - Heart Hole Nail Applier in Red ☆ Sanarae
-------------------------
♥ CLOTHING ♥
♡ Top: M. Birdie - Heart Party Top A #4: ☆ The Arcade
♡ Skirt: M. Birdie - Heart Party Skirt #1 ☆ The Arcade
♡ Socks: Izzies - Heart Tattoo Tights in Red
♡ Shoes:  Sobbia - Lace Up Short Boots RARE ☆ Creators Collection Box
--------------------------
♥ ACCESSORIES ♥
♡ Glasses: The Sugar Garden - Shy Megane in Red
♡ Parfait: Love Soul - Parfait in Chestnut ☆ Gacha Prize
♡ Headband: M. Birdie - Heart Party Headband C in Red ☆ The Arcade
--------------------------
♥ AMINAL PARTS ♥
♡ Tail: Medusa Neko - Devil Tail  -
♡ Horns: Imeka - Small Devil Horns
--------------------------
♥ POSES ♥
♡ Pose La Baguette - Await Pose Pack
♡ Location  Garden Of Whimsy

♬ Song Of The Day ♬
Odd Eye - Shinee

No comments :

Post a Comment