23 December 2016

Time To Meet: Nicole

Hey Loves!
Don't I look absolutely STUNNING today? Doesn't this skin make you want to throw your money to have it? That's how I felt as well and that's why I absolutely had to show it off. 

This is a beautiful skin by a long loved store of mine. I used to show off Candydoll skins ALL THE TIME and I'm so pleased to say they have made a new skin after all this time named "Nicole" that can be found at this round of Kustom 9. Keep on reading for the details of the skin as well as the other skin tone options okay? Mwahs & Happy Shopping!

Love Always
Lili
  • Made for: Catwa's Catya Bento Head
  • Can Be Worn on: Almost any Catwa Head
  • Shown on: Catwa Bibi Head
  • Eyebrow Options: Dark Brows, Light Brows, and No Brows
  • Skin Appliers: Maitreya, Belleza, & Slink
  • 8 Skintones Available (Shown Below)

No comments :

Post a Comment