14 June 2018

♡ Ducky Ice Creams ♡

Hello loves! 

Goodness I've been so out of it lately and not only that but I have been HATING my pictures and want to find ways of improving so I've been scouring the internet on ways to make photos look....better? I don't know if I will be any better but at least I know I tried right? 
I have a couple of friends who are going camping without me soon and I decided why not go glamping in second life!? It's a pretty chill sim called Yellow Springs and this area was so tranquil for me to just sit and listen to spotify for a bit while I chatted in some groups! Keep on reading for credits and more info!


♥ BODY ♥
♡ Skin: Parfait - Cindy Skin in Tan ☆ Blush
♡ Shape: My Own Shape
♡ Eyes: Unicult - Bloom Eyes in Acid
♡ Hair: Limerence - Krista Hair ☆ The Imaginarium
♡ Head: Catwa - Kittia Mesh Bento Head
♡ Body: Maitreya - Lara Mesh Bento Body
-------------------------
♥ MAKE UP ♥
♡ Lipstick: Adored - So Jucci Lips Bubblegum Bish Edition
♡ Lashes: Adored - Mon Cheri Lashes
♡ Eye Makeup: Unicult - Just A Hint in Rainbow
♡ Blush: Okkbye - Kawaii Blush
♡ Knees: Arise - Knee Cuts Version 1
-------------------------
♥ CLOTHING ♥
♡ Outfit: Dreamcatcher - Rochelle Dress RARE ☆ The Imaginarium
The rare that I have on comes with a texture change HUD. There is also a nice selection of backdrops to be won and help you take amazing pictures and if you play 15 or more times you can get this all white/silver version I have on in the picture above
♡ Shoes: Kokoro Peachu - Clumsy Ice Creamers
--------------------------
♥ ACCESSORIES ♥
♡ Necklace: Maxi Gossamer - Pearl Combos Short Combo V2
♡ Ice Cream: Yokai - Amigos Ice Cream in Pollo (Yellow) ☆ The Imaginarium
♡ Hairband: Imeka - Bow Hairband
--------------------------
♥ ANIMAL PARTS ♥
♡ Tail: Aii - Bento Devil Tail
--------------------------

No comments :

Post a Comment