04 June 2018

♡ Nrrd Girl ♡

Hey loves! Did you miss my face molecules? I missed yours!
Today I have on so many adorable things I don't even really know where to start. My friend and I went out shopping this weekend and it really helped my spirit and creative mojo was flowing hardcore! I was going for casual and kawaii after hearing this amazing song on Spotify. Are you liking what you see so far? Well guess what? ;) there's more! Keep on reading for the details!

So to start I got this super cute skin when I went to the Blush event. It's from a brand called Parfait and to be honest with you? I was trying to demo it but accidentally bought the gacha version of the Cindy skin and it was a very beautiful accident if I do say so myself. It comes in a variety of tones but I won the second lightest tone which is called Light and the makeup version I won is perfect for the look I was going for. The machine is 99L per pull and the appliers for the body are 300L but you get every color!

I adore the look I put together and I hope you enjoy it as well my loves! Get your buns out there and do some shopping of your own! Mwahs & Happy Shopping!

Love Always
Lili
------------------------
♥ BODY ♥
♡ Skin: Parfait - Cindy Skin #6 ☆ Blush
♡ Shape: My Own Shape
♡ Eyes: Zombie Suicide - Dragon Eyes V2 in Pink
♡ Hair: Limerence - July Hair ☆ Blush
♡ Head: Catwa - Kittia Mesh Bento Head
♡ Body: Maitreya - Lara Mesh Bento Body
-------------------------
♥ MAKE UP ♥
♡ Lashes: Michan - Chisato Lashes ☆ Sanarae
♡ Freckles: Unnie - Cute Freckles
♡ Nail Polish: Candy Crunchers - Colorful Beach Nails ☆ New Release
♡ Blush: Arise - Kawaii Blush in Pink
-------------------------
♥ CLOTHING ♥
♡ Jacket: Hime Dream - Nekomimi Crop Hoodie in Pink/White
♡ Jeans: Rust Republic - Atlantis Jeanse in Light Blue
♡ Shoes: ILLI - Denise Sneakers ☆ Sanarae
--------------------------
♥ ACCESSORIES ♥
♡ Glasses: Fetch - Flowered Sunglasses ☆ New-ish Release
♡ Collar: Kibitz - Mini Collar in Kinky ☆ Gacha
♡ Rings: Yummy - Love Spell Ring Set
♡ Flower Ring: Ersch & Beo - Orchid Breeze Ring ☆ Shiny Shabby
♡ Keychain: Quirky - Keychain 5 ☆ Gacha
♡ Headband: Ersch & Beo - Orchid Breeze Headband ☆ Shiny Shabby
♡ Flower In Hand: Ersch & Beo - Orchid Breeze Branch Vanda ☆ Shiny Shabby
--------------------------
♡ Pose: La Baguette - MaiY Pose Pack
♬ Song Inspiration: Nrrd Girl Performed By MC Chris ♬

No comments :

Post a Comment