28 June 2018

♡ Food Squad ♡

Hey again loves!
I'm just pushing blog posts out tonight. I've lately been so happy dressing up with my friends and enjoying life. I've gotten back to remembering why I started blogging. I'm not here to be the best or to hit quotas and deadlines. I'm not here to get free clothes. Honestly I blog to make memories of my amazing time in second life. Today was no different with my two cutesies. We had on some really adorable looks and below you'll see MY credits and for theirs go to their blogs trust me you won't regret it 
Ladonna
Hump Muffin

Mwahs & Happy Shopping!
Love Always
The Food Squad

♥ BODY ♥
♡ Skin: Song - Akira Skin in Mocha
♡ Shape: My Own Shape
♡ Eyes: Demicorn - Chibi Eyes in Leaf ☆ Gacha Prize
♡ Hair: Limerence - Lisa Hair ☆ Fameshed
♡ Head: Catwa - Kittia Mesh Bento Head
♡ Body: Maitreya - Lara Mesh Bento Body
-------------------------
♥ CLOTHING ♥
♡ Top: Amitomo - Juicy Cherry Gacha #6 ☆ Kustom9
♡ Bottom: Amitomo - Juicy Cherry Gacha #14 ☆ Kustom9
♡ Shoes: Reign - Mini Slips Tippies Set
--------------------------
♥ ACCESSORIES ♥
♡ Rings: Candy Crunchers - Spider Rings ☆ Suicide Dollz
♡ Donuts: Yokai - Funny Donuts ☆ Limit 8
♡ Ice Cream Cone: Yokai - Peace Love Ice Cream in Torquoise ☆ Rewind
♡ Tights: Astralia - Mya Embellished Stockings
♡ Hair Bow: Cosmic Dust - Lovely Hair Bow in Blue Rasper ☆ Gacha Prize
--------------------------
♥ ANIMAL PARTS ♥
♡ Tail: Aii - Bento Devil Tail
♡ Ears: Mandala - Fantasy Elf Ears
♡ Horns: Melonopolis - Lil Imp Horns
--------------------------

No comments :

Post a Comment