08 September 2012

Best Wishes...

Hey Fashion Heads

First & Foremost...Our dear Lysie of Barbie Does SL has informed us she's in the hospital...not good and I don't want her there cause she is awesome. I promised her I'd bring her some flowers so here you go my lovely Lysie and I hope you get out the hospital and feel better VERY soon. She is one of the bloggers I look up to and go "Woooow I wanna be like her one day" and I want to show I care about more than just her blogging skills so Muahs I pray for speedy recovery.

So about this outfit...I made some jokes with friends about me looking like a barefoot hooker but I REALLY love the look lol. I know I wore this hair a couple of days ago but I am really feeling it you know? I don't know...lately I haven't gotten too much time to shop I might take some time to pick up a few things...like hmm...more shoes? hehe
A place you can tell I'm really into these days is Milk. I slipped on another creation from Miss Kattington and went straight into sex mode. I fluffed my boobs, pinned up my hair, kicked off my shoes and took a nice stroll around the SL Botanical Gardens. This dress is the newest release from Milk called My Dress up Dress. I really like the sides to it they are a little see through and show off and accentuate your hips which I am proud to say I have some nice wide hips.  

The closer it gets to august the duller the colors are getting with clothing so maybe that's why I picked the yellow to strut around in but it also comes in black, blue, pink & Red for your strutsy enjoyment
See you soon ladies and gents I think its time to do a bit of shopping.

Love Always 
     Lili

What I have On
------------------------
BODY
Skin: CandyDoll - Patricia in Natural
Shape: My Own Shape
Eyes: CandyDoll - Sparkle Eyes in Green
Hair: Exile - Like Lovers Do in Bottle Blonde
------------------------
MAKE UP
Lipstick: Glamorize - Adore Lips in Strawberry
Eye Makeup: Glamorize - Sexy Thing Eye Makeup in Fuzzy Peach
Freckles: Essences - Freckles 01
Blush: Dead Apples - Anime Blusher
Teeth: Modish - Teeth 5
Nails: Jamman Jewels & Accessories - Deluxe Nails in Standard
-------------------------
CLOTHING
Dress: Milk - My Dress Up Dress in Yellow w/ Appliers
Feet: Gaeline Creations - Tip Toe Bare Feet
------------------------
ACCESSORIES
Necklace: BeeWildeBeest - Alma Necklace in Onyx (you will be missed)
Earrings: BeeWildeBeest - Alma Earrings in Onyx (you will be missed)
------------------------
Poses:
Pics 1, 2, 3: Purple Poses
Pic 4: Adorkable
 

No comments :

Post a Comment