07 September 2012

Streets So Empty | Blah Blah Days

Well Hellllllllo there!
I don't know what's crawled up my tush lately but its gotta crawl out because I desperately want my sparkles back. Today I'm embracing the darkness inside of me because as of 4PM its getting evicted. I've lately felt alone & invisible in both my RL and my SL but meh...with you guys why should I feel alone? If people don't want to be around me I will find people that DO. ALSO....I need more places to shop I do not want my blog to be a place of repetition.

Today's pics were snapped at a place I've visited before but I kept crashing. It seems that  its all bandaged up and running smoothly so NOW I will recommend you all going there. Its called Abduction Alley  hehe leave it to me to send you to get abducted right? You're welcome! I didn't see any aliens but then again I wasn't looking to find any lmao and who knows....maybe they are just as scared of me as I am of them. Come out Aliens I jus wanna be fwiends :D

Well ladies and gents not a long post buttttt I do feel a little better and I feel tingles of my sparklies entering my pores. I guess not feeling needed gets to me more than I know huh? Stay Tuned Fashion heads I plan to keep on blogging my little fingers and imagination off.

Love Always
      Lili 

My Dark Day Threads
------------------------
BODY
Skin: Modish - Kastaspell in Sunkiss with Cleavage
Shape: My Own Shape
Eyes: Mayfly - Liquid Light Eyes in Rising Sun
Hair: Exile - Like Lovers Do in Moreno (Extreme Pack)
-------------------------
MAKE UP
Blush: Dead Apples - Anime Blusher
Eyeliner 1: Ni.Ju - Black Eyeliner A01
Eyeliner 2: Dead Apples - Thin Liner in Black
Lipstick: Glamorize - Tango Lips in Vamp Red
Freckles: Essences - Freckles 01
Nails: DirtyLand - Punk Perfect Hands
-------------------------
CLOTHING
Top: It Figures - Part of Tank Dress in Black
Skirt: Cynful - Ruffle Mesh Skirt in Dark Blue
Shoes: Sneaker Lab - Lady Boot I in Black
-------------------------
ACCESSORIES
Fishnet Erratic - Fishnet Wide in Black (full)
Necklace: Phresh - Deminity Necklace in Dangerous
Earrings: Erratic - Hoop Earrings in Silver
Bracelet: Part Of Nails
Belt: Pepper - Brass Knuckle Belt
Tail: Lemon Tea - Upright Demon Tail
--------------------------

Poses: Pose Maniac

No comments :

Post a Comment