03 September 2012

I Bet You Want the Goodies....

Hey Fashion Heads
I guess I learned my lesson last night I MUST REMEMBER TO KEEP VITAMINS IN MY PURSE hehe. I'm here today feeling like a handful of thousand dollar bills! Today I just wanted to be pink and playful. I don't know I kinda like my little mix of Prowess and cuddly kitten....which side do you want cuddled up in your lap? ;) Keep on reading you know you want to! Credits at the bottom.

So my dears it was maybe a week or so ago I told you I bought Lolas and wasn't that happy with them WELL I bought a skin applier and I like them a little more though there isn't an actual applier for CandyDolls (yet) I improvised and I think they look okay...*gives a little shake* What do you think? I still love the mused HUDs better but for a more pushed up look I'm digging these too. 

I wanted to try a few of the appliers from Luck Inc so I scooped up this shirt (Loose Tank in White) to see how they looked on my boobage and I liked what I saw and slipped on this tiny skirt from .Evolve and was all happy faced then I just went crazy and was all "AZA....THIS MUST BE BLOGGED" so here it is LMAO
Oh Oh the hair is the magical makings of Alice Project okay so..sit down before I say this. Are you sitting? DO IT! Okay so...Alice Project has something called Infinity Hair that's amazing you buy a one time color hud a little higher priced than usual color packs (About 300 - 2000) and it works on EVERY INFINITY HAIR YOU OWN! Just think about it...no deciding which color pack to buy just color it how you want! I will be showcasing it this week. Today I am rocking the Duo White Pink on the Electrix Pack.

Its time for this kitty to run out and grab some lunchy with her hooman friends :p Til Next time

Love Always
     Lili
Goodie Girl Outfit
------------------------
BODY
Skin: Candydoll - Patricia in Natural (Cream Tone)
Shape: My Own Shape
Eyes: Mayfly - Liquid Light Eyes in Rising Spring
Hair: Alice Project - Namie
Hairbase: Alpha'd FTW
-------------------------
MAKE UP
Lipstick: Glamorize - Delicious Shine in Barbie
Eye Makeup: Glamorize - Liner Fix in Coal
Teeth: Modish - Teeth 5
Nails: Jamman Jewels & Accessories - Deluxe Nails in Standard
Blush: Dead Apples - Anime Blusher
-------------------------
CLOTHING
Top: Luck Inc - Loose Tanktop in White w/ Lola Applier
Skirt: Evolve - Carnal Mini in Bubblegum
Panties: Sexy Things - My Naughty Neon Panties in White
Shoes: Ten10 - Megas Boots in White
-------------------------
Jewelry Set: Burroughs - Ti Amo Set
Tail: Lemon Tea - Neko Tail in Persian White
Ears: Mutation Industries - Notched Ears in White
--------------------------
Song For The Moment
Goodies By Ciara

3 comments :

  1. this is very cute, wonder if u have direct landmark of the envolve store, i dont find it!
    thanks!

    keep up the sexy styles, there cool..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for reading my blog hun! The Evolve slurl is on the side bar under "Special Thanks to" as well as other places you may enjoy. Hope to see a comment from you again <3

      Delete
  2. Hi there. Just came across your blog and fell in love with your styling. I did have a question on how you were able to match your breasts and skin so well. I know you mentioned using a skin applier but where did you get it or did the skin seller you purchased from just happen to sell appliers for that skin as well? I thought your breasts may come from lolas but perhaps I'm wrong? I'm a new prim breast user and seeing your blog gave me hope for my own future with prim breasts after I started despairing with them. Great blog!

    ReplyDelete