05 September 2012

Sugar Kisses | NSFW

Hey Ladies & Gents

I want to apologize for my...lack of bloggy lately I'm a little down in the dumps and I HATE portraying that on my blog I try to make my blog a place of happiness and joy even for myself hehe. I am lucky to have readers like you who seem to put a smile on my face daily. I was so down and then I got a message today from one of you about my last post...I love to know I'm being read it makes me happy face. Keep reading for pics and credits trust me...if you're at work you might wanna wait or if there are children around you.
So today I bought so many things and I got flustered so...I went naked LMAO only me right? not only that but I also wanted to better show off the skins from a place I mentioned before called Sugar. I believe she has had a little bit of a move since I last blogged so HERE is the updated location
What can I say...I felt like being creative
I love her mix of fantasy and everyday. Even her amazing fantasy type things can be worn in an everyday setting...well...for me anyway hehe. So there is a set of new skins in her store and they are LIMITED yes you heard right L-I-M...ited. 50 copies of each will be sold and that my dears is it. Let me show you the awesome-ness then move out of the way for you to snatch them up...ready?
Sexy Right? Only 50 each in each tone will be sold. They come with 3 choices of built on cleavage AND for the  busty kittens like myself she offers skin appliers for Lolas. Yes. No searching and looking everywhere for a close match because she OFFERS them in every skin tone. She has a great tone choice too take a look.
They are super drool worthy and her prices....*sighs happily* let's just say there will be a lot more sugary goodness on my blog. See you all later I am off to prepare for more days of wonderful finds.

Love Always
    Lili

The Little amount of things I have on
Hair: Exile - Quiet Dreams in Frost
Necklace: Maxi Gossamer - White South Sea Pearl in Single Strand Necklace
Nails: Jamman Jewels & Accessories - Deluxe Nails in Fantasy

No comments :

Post a Comment