02 September 2012

So Lazy (Sunday) it hurts...

Hey Guys! 
I totally forgot to take my vitamins and I can barely keep my eyes open but wanted to blog this look since last night. The pic looks a bit off to me my SL settings seemed to have reset themselves. ANYWHO....Today is no talking just credits :( Don't get used to it its just for the night...

My Geeked up Outfit
------------------------
BODY
Skin: CandyDoll - Patricia in Sunny (Cream Tone)
Shape: My Own Shape
Eyes: Mayfly Liquid Light Eyes in Rising Spring
Hair: Magika - Nayla Browns Pack
Piercing: Hebenon Vial - The Minimalist
-------------------------
MAKE UP
Teeth: Medley - Prim Teeth in Regular Braces
Nails: Rezlpsa  Loc - Black Cherry Nails (V-day Pack)
-------------------------
CLOTHING
Top: Yopulga - Nerd Sniper Mesh Shirt
Bottom: Firebird Designs - Rainbow Skinnies
Feet: Gaeline Creations - Flat Bare Feet
-------------------------
ACESSORIES
Necklace: Lolapop - Razorblade Romance
Book: Dark Midday Designs - Animated Books
Glasses: Splash - Kitten Glasses in Black
--------------------------
Song!
Geek'd Up by D4L


Toddles & See you tommorow

Love Always 
       Lili

No comments :

Post a Comment