06 September 2012

I can play the Seductress...| Milk News

Hey Sexy Peeps
I know I know its SUPER late. You know when its so late that you're not sure if you should say its late or its early? That's about the time. I think this is like....the low rise jeans of the buttcrack of dawn but I had the urge to keep on blogging! Today I have just been having fun in photoshop I may not be the best at it but...I enjoy it. I hope you enjoy at least a little bit hehe. Keep reading I'm gonna tell you about my seductress moves hehe. If you don't wanna know just scroll to the credits.

So the only guy I could find to seduce this late at night is my Pale Smelly. Okay fine that's not his name lol say Hi to Ryuho everyone! He is a great friend and ex. We were a powerful (and destructive) Duo and we are both heading for GREAT things....just not with each other. He was there when I needed him and we made this awesome pic hehe. He is my little Edward Cullen...yes he is.

I slipped on a new dress from Milk today I gotta tell you....she works her butt off and her clothing is always amazing and make me feel sexy as H E double hockey sticks. This release is called My Dollface Mini Dress. I have on the red tonight BUT its also available in Pink, Purple, Blue, and Grey.

Now that I got that weight off my blog loving chest....its sleep time. Happy Shopping babes muah!

Love Always
    Lili

Seductress Outfit
------------------------
BODY
Skin: CandyDoll -Patricia in Natural (I may be in love with this skin)
Shape: My Own Shape
Eyes: Mayfly - Liquid Light Eyes in Rising Spring
Hair: Dela - Marley in Light Brown 1
-------------------------
MAKE UP
Lipstick: Glamorize - Heavenly Lips in Date Night
Blush: Dead Apples - Anime Blusher
Eyeliner 1: Dead Apples - Thin Liner in Black (Soft)
Eyeliner 2: Ni.Ju - Black Eyeliner A01
Freckles: Essences - Freckles 01
Teeth: Modish - Teeth 5
Nails: Jamman Jewels & Accessories - Deluxe Fingernails in Standard
-------------------------
CLOTHING & ACCESSORIES
Dress: Milk - My Dollface Mini in Red w/ Applier
Boots: HOC -  Thigh Boots
Necklace: Je Suis - Tente Necklace in Fire

-------------------------
Prop: Glitterati - Lap Dance Free
Poses: Glitterati
Song For The Moment
Lapdance By NERD
 

No comments :

Post a Comment