16 September 2012

The Boobie Show!

Hey ladies and Gents (Cuz I know you men wanna know what the boobie show is all about)
Sorry I'm so late today the internet decided it wanted a little R&R today and its just now starting to co-operate with me. I decided to take a little stroll around SL in a very sexy little number from The Boobie Show....wanna know more keep on...reading :D
This my lovely people is so far one of my very favorite dresses from Milk! Its an exclusive for The Boobies Show called My Little Snake Mini Dress and OMG I don't want to take it off. I have it on in Lilac but its also available in Light Pink, Barbie Pink, Blue & Peach. This of course comes with an applier but you don't HAVE to have prim boobs to wear this.

Now...The Boobies Show which started today may I add, is an event specializing in clothing with appliers for women who wear prim breasts. I of course wanted to be a part of it because well...Its only fair for busty women to know where to get amazing clothes as well. The clothing is soooo amazing so defiantly check it out if you're looking for some pretty things to wear. 
I was stumped on shoes so I ran to Luck Inc to check out these heels I've been seeing called Sexy me Heels. I do like them I just REALLY wish they had non print versions or maybe even a color change option so they match with all your clothing. I still say GET THEM cuz they are very unique and very awesome.

More amazing goodies to come at a later date this might be my only for tonight because of internet issues but I might have more than on tommorow! Happy Shopping

Love Alway
    Lili
Boobie Show Outfit
------------------------
BODY
Skin: Modish - Kastaspell in Sunkiss
Shape: My Own Shape
Eyes: A.D.D. Andel - Aurora Eyes in Green
Hair: Truth - Adelaide in Caramel
-------------------------
MAKE UP
Blush: Dead Apples - Anime Blusher
Eyeliner: Censored - Eyeliner 1
Freckles: Essences - Freckles 01
Lipstick: Acid & Mala - Plastic Lips in Pink 30 Opacity
Eyeshadow: Chelle - Dusty Eyeshadow in Lilac Love
Nails: Jamman Jewels & Accessories - Ultimate Fingernails
Teeth: Modish - Teeth 5
-------------------------
CLOTHING
Dress: Milk - My Little Snake Mini Dress in Lilac w/ Appliers The Boobie Show
Shoes: Luck Inc - Sexy Me Heels
-------------------------
ACCESSORIES
Necklace: LaGyo - Mother's Pearls Necklace Collabor88
Ring: Bens Beauty - Orient Ring
Tail: Luck Inc - Fade to Black Tail
--------------------------
Inspiration
Take Care By Drake Ft Rihanna



No comments :

Post a Comment