28 September 2012

Nutrition Rebel | More Swaggy for Yew

Hey Fashion Heads!
Forgive my pictures today I seem to have issues getting shadows indoors I've seen people with them so I know it can be done but meh I think they were super adorb anyway. Keep on reading if you want to know a little more about this crazy title.

So....yesterday? no blog post? I went to see a nutritionist because everyone wants to be healthier right? I went in with an open mind but in my HONEST opinion she was a bit unrealistic about how and what I should be eating especially on a college girl budget. Almond Milk? Flaxseed Flatbread? NO sugar? Ummmm....no. I did however go to a second one who made an eating plan FOR ME not just a cookie cutter type eating plan for everyone that walks in. Sugar in moderation...starch in moderation...treat yourself with something you like once a week IN MODERATION! Moderation is key not deprivation.

That being said....I soooo took my pictures today in Love Soul's little cafe area filled with goodies and pastries. If you read my blog you might notice I love thier (and others of course) gatchas and this is where I get them from.


Even though I don't look what most would considered Swaggy....this outfit will be available to you in 3 more days when the Swag Fest starts! you already know I am a big fan of events because it gives you a chance to see many MANY designers at once on one sim. Maybe we'll even bump into each other yes? YES! Off to finish sipping on my Iced Coffee IN MODERATION hehe. Happy Shopping fashionistas

Love Always
    Lili
What I have on
------------------------
BODY
Skin: Modish - Dunia in Sunkiss Swag Fest COMING SOON

Shape: My Own Shape
Eyes:Mayfly - Liquid Light Eyes in Pale True Grey
Hair: Elikatira - Wish in Red 05 SALE
------------------------
MAKEUP
Eyeliner: Glamorize - Liner Fix in Berry
Lipstick: Modish - Dunia in Lipstick 11 Swag Fest COMING SOON

Teeth: Modish - Prim Teeth V5
Lashes: Al Vulo - Mesh Lashes
Nails: Jamman Jewels & Accessories - Ultimate Nails
-------------------------
CLOTHING
Dress/Shirt: Tentacio - Ako Tee in Pink Swag Fest COMING SOON
Shoes: Lethal Couture - Plateau Bootie in Deep Pink Swag Fest COMING SOON

------------------------
ACCESSORIES
Ring: Jamman Jewels & Accessories - Knuckle Dollar Swag in Silver Swag Fest COMING SOON

Bag of Goodies: BCC - Macron Paper Bag Raspberry Arcade Gatcha Event
Corn Dog: Love Soul - Sausage on Plate with Mustard Gatcha Prize
Snacks: BCC - Jenny Summer Bags RARE prize Gatcha Prize

Song For The Moment
Candy By Mandy Moore


No comments :

Post a Comment