26 September 2012

Drippin Swagu | Swag Fest Teaser

I'm back again in the muth.....nvm :D Hi Fashion Heads!
So by now I'm sure you've heard but if you haven't the Swag Fest is coming VERY soon! I know I'm not a gangsta or a thug but honestly you don't have to be to enjoy urban fashion. Its not my everyday style but its certainly an amazing and well thought out style.

So for my look I actually started with this new shirt by Cynful called Dutchy's Tankard with lola's appliers available at the Swag fest and then my look just started to form. I love the length of the shirt I can show off my tummy but still casually wear my lolas around. I have on the Dark Red but there are MANY colors to choose from. Though they are an old buy of mine I LOVE these pants from Censored (Mila Pants) and in my opinion they really fit the look I was aiming for. 
Cause us real gangstas like pumpkins bish o.o
Both my nails and rings are going to be available at the Swag Fest. The nails are from Scrub and DO come with its own very amazing rings that I will show in the future but I wanted to show the nails available from Ben's Beauty with this outfit. 

I'm not usually a tat person either but this tattoo by Tenjin made me want to give it a try so I did. I don't see any seam issues which is a big issue with me with some tattoos I've gotten in the past. Its still kinda girly but makes me look tougher at the same time. 

I'm a happy Lili and I plan to be showing you many more looks along this week so stay tuned.

Swagu Outfit
------------------------
BODY
Skin: Hush - Grace in Natural
Shape: My Own Shape
Eyes: Mayfly - Deep Sky Eyes in Deep Forest
Ears: Hebenon Vial - Pierced Ears Oh Snap Pack
Hair: Wasabi Pills - Lola in Chocolate
Tattoo: Tenjin - Road To Ruin in Faded
------------------------
MAKE UP
Eye Makeup: Glamorize - Eyecing Makeup in 06
Teeth: Modish - Teeth V5
Nails: Scrub - Knuckleduster The Swag Fest COMING SOON
Lashes: Al Vulo - Mesh Lashes
-------------------------
CLOTHING
Top: Cynful - Dutchy's Tanktard in Dark Red w/ Lola's Appliers The Swag Fest COMING SOON

Jeans: Censored - Mila Pants in Colorful
Shoes: Gaeline Creations - Stefani Flip Flops
------------------------
ACCESSORIES
Belt: Pepper - Brass Knuckle Belt in black
Ring (Left): Bens Beauty - Swag Ring in Red The Swag Fest COMING SOON

Ring (Right): Bens Beauty - Girl Ring in Red The Swag Fest COMING SOON
Tail: Lemon Tea - Upright Demon Tail
--------------------------
POSES
Label Motion - Carrie Poses
Glitterati - Dead Ringer

Inspiration
Party By Beyonce
"You a bad girl and your friends bad too...you got the swag sauce you drippin Swagu"

1 comment :

  1. Maybe not your everyday style, but it looks totally cool on you! Is that some devilish tail showing up behind you? A hi from your neighbor Rik :-)

    ReplyDelete