18 September 2012

When The Camera Clicks My Diva Takes Over...

Hey Fashion Heads!
Take a picture it will last longer? Or does it? Us humans have great memories you know. Okay I just honestly wanted to play with my new camera from The Arcade Gatcha Event. Its funny I always have a little luck when I use gatchas I may not get rares but I do get prize colors or styles that I'll use most of the time. I'm totally loving on this outfit keep on reading to learn more :D

Now....I want to point out that um....I'm not happy with the skin matching I did on the boobs but still trying to get a nice match for Hush Skins and they will look MUCH better next time. Sorry had to make it known :p
I'm wearing another awesome outfit available at The Boobies Show. This is by a place called Suicidal Unborn called Desir Lingerie/ This is originally lingerie of course but I added a skirt and made it an outfit. I am wearing the appliers but you don't have to wear them to enjoy this outfit I just happened to be loving the option so I take advantage. Its actually not a ong posting tonight but I did want to give you a nice sneak of my look tonight. Who know's your little neko princess might find her prince charming tonight....but she doubts it LMAO. Happy shopping loves leave me comments

Love Always
     Lili

Picture Babe Outfit
------------------------
BODY
Skin: Hush Skins - Jessie in Vibrant (Cream Tone) New Release
Shape: My Own Shape
Eyes: Mayfly - Deep Sky Eyes in Teal Hazel
Hair: Elikatira - Listen in White 05 Sale!
Tattoo: PiXXiS - Tattoo Fairy Tribal dollarbie
-------------------------
MAKE UP
Teeth: Modish - Teeth V5
Lashes: Al Vulo - Mesh Lashes
Nails: Rezlpsa Loc - Honeysuckle Pink
-------------------------
CLOTHING
Top & Underwear: Suicidal Unborn - Desir Lingerie in Grey  The Boobies Show
Skirt: Splash - Jeans White Mini Skirt Vanity Fair
Shoes: Gaeline Creations - Stefani Flip Flops in White
-------------------------
ACCESSORIES
Camera: Tee*fy - Vintage Brownie Camera in Pink/White slightly modded
Necklace: Jamman Jewels & Accessories - Multi Cross Necklace in Silver
Bracelet: Superbia - Illusions Bangles in Pink Vanity Fair
Ears: Mutation Industries - Notched Ears in White
Tail: Lemon Tea - Neko Tail in Persian White
--------------------------
Poses: What Next - Pop Shot Camera Poses
Inspiration
I Hate Camera By The Bird and the Bee

No comments :

Post a Comment