26 September 2012

If the World was A Disco...

...You'd be my favorite song
Hey my dears its the Lilzy pants with a disco ball inspired look today and a really cute (but not new) prop you should grab up for some really fun pictures.
When I was a young girl I would listen to my grams disco hits tapes all the time. I guess I love the feel of a disco naturally just....dancing...no drama...free love...and of course straight up fun. Keep on reading if you wanna know more if you hate reading the credits are right on the bottom for you


Don't I look super cute today? The colors of this disco ball prop inspired this outfit. As usual I was thumbing through my inventory and stumbled across this prop I must have bought during the Glitterati sale its called Disco and has 10 really cute poses but if you're short you'll have to find the animation prim and adjust it for your needs
The dress I am wearing is a new release from Milk straight off the....er...photoshop? yeah photoshop last night. Its called My Pretty Dress and its handmade by the wonderful miss Kattington herself. I am wearing it in White but its also available in black Lilac, pink, and yellow. I like that its a little bit sheer but still modest enough that your business isn't on full display kinda just your tummy outline shows if that makes sense and all Milk clothing has appliers but I am not wearing them in this picture today but they look amazing with the dress.

So let's get on those disco boots and live life as a wonderful Le Disko! See you all laters I have so much more to show!

Love Always 
     Lili

What I'm Wearing
------------------------
BODY
Skin: Modish - ShweeterU in Candy
Shape: My Own Shape
Eyes: Mayfly - Liquid Light Eyes in Tawny Bistro
Hair: Milana - April in White
-------------------------
MAKE UP
Eyeliner: Censored - Eyeliner 1
Blush:  Glamorize - Glowing Blush in Red 25 Opacity
Teeth: Modish - Prim Teeth V5
Lashes: Al Vulo - Mesh Lashes
Nails: Jamman Jewels & Accessories - Ultimate Nails
-------------------------
CLOTHING & ACCESSORIES
Dress: Milk - My Pretty Dress in White
Shoes: Severed Garden - Zuffy Special Edition
Jewelry Set: Burroughs - Innocence
--------------------------
Prop: Glitterati - Disco

Song Inspiration
Don't Leave Me This Way by Thelma Houston

No comments :

Post a Comment