17 September 2012

The Animal (Print) Inside

Hey Loves 
Bringing you another amazing outfit inspired by...I don't know I guess you could say wilderness. I found this amazing new Zoo like area called Zoo-Safari that I totally fell in love with. ALL of the animals looked SO real and they all loved my outfit so they are smart animals as well. *Wiggles hips all sexy* like what you see? Do you want it? I meant the outfit not me :p. Keep on reading

I'm usually not a huge animal print type person but lately its all been so pretty! Today the top I have on is from HolliPocket this place has been around forever and she is ALWAYS improving her store *thumbs up* This is a hot item you can find at The Boobies Show hehe but remember you don't HAVE to wear it with the prim breasts but its an option that is offered. I'm wearing it in regular zebra print but its also available in blue, dark, lilac (light & dark), pink (light & dark) and mocha. 
I paired it with this OH SO CUTE skirt from Sugar & Cyanide called Scorpio. The name was hella catchy to me and the skirt is as well I love the short in the front and long in the back look it make me go *GASP* lol. I have this on today in black but its available also in blue, brown, pink, and red. I know you're all wondering why I am not wearing the pink of this outfit right? the pinks were a little off on my screen to match so I went with a different color hehe.

Well my loves I'm off to eat some dindin and maybe come back later with a night blog to tuck you in. Happy Shopping!

Love always
   Lili

What I have On
------------------------
BODY
Skin: Modish - YolaYole in Sunkiss
Shape: My Own Shape
Eyes: Anara - Customeyes
Hair: Exile - Karena in Frost
Piercing: Hebenon Vial - Liquid in Gold
Ears w/ Piercing: Hebenon Vial Pierced Ears in Cutie Cartoons Pack V4.0
-------------------------
MAKE UP:
Eyeliner: Censored - Eyeliner 1
Teeth: Modish - Teeth V5
Lashes: Al Vulo - Mesh Lashes
Blush: Blush Labs - Blush 02-E
Eyeshadow: Chelle- Sparkling in Pink
Freckles: Essences - Freckles O1
Nails: Jamman Jewels & Accessories - Ultimate Nails
-------------------------
CLOTHING
Top: Holli Pocket - Girly Girl Blouse in Zebra w/ Lola Applier The Boobies Show
Skirt: Sugar & Cyanide - Scorpio in Black
Shoes: Ten10 - Noma Boots in Black
-------------------------
ACCESSORIES
Necklace: Je Suis - L'amour Necklace Short
Ring: Cheeky Pea - Macaron Ring in White The Arcade Gatcha Event
Tail: Lemon Tea - Upright Demon Tail in Matte Black
Mouse Ears: Auxilary - Mouse Ears in Black3 The Arcade Gatcha Event
--------------------------
POSES
Pic 1: Focus Poses - Model 85
Pic 2: Focus Poses - Model 85
Pic 3: Adorkable - 25 Days of Poses

Song For The Moment
Animal By Neon Trees

No comments :

Post a Comment