24 September 2012

Look At The World....They Made it for me....

Hey Fashion Heads! Did you miss me?
So I know I've had a straight up stick on my butt lately I lost touch with the funner side of SL so my pictures lets face it...were boring. I'm not trying to be the best or the greatest blogger of ALL time. I'm trying to give you life from the eyes of a playful neko named Lili. I want you all to see ME in everything I show you. Feel what I'm feeling. Smell what I'm smelling taste what I'm tasting as I share my experiences. So keep on reading if that's what you want okay? Okayyyyy

Soooo my dears I found this awesome place I was all *GASP* I must play here so I did. Its actually in front of the D Lab Main Store but the area was sooooo addicting lol. I was amazed at how they made the sky platform look I had no idea I was 4000 feet up in the air. They had an awesome cotton candy machine which of course made me run out for cotton candy. If you're looking for a place that's kinda fun and playful then this is a check out point. I'm no expert on SL exploration but....I do know what I like so...there :p
So...outfit wise nothing is amazingly new but they are all very pretty pieces! I have a harrrrrd time matching denim pieces together but I did okay today and dude...this jacket is AMAZING! LOOK! It's Lady Gaga! I love her so....someone who encourages people to be unique...even if that means wearing a meat dress...I LOVE HER! It's made by Emporium and I got it during the vanity fair so I'm not sure if its still available for purchase but I will take a look and update.
The skirt is from Sugar & Cyanide and I really do love the way it fits on me I didn't want too much denim so I fit this belt from Pepper around it so don't expect the belt with it I have a bad habit of customizing things as much as I can and not telling anyone so...yeah lol

Well my dears I hope you find SOMETHING you like out of this post cuz um...I do like to hear "omg lili I so bought that <fill in the blank> you showed"  it makes me smile :D Happy Shopping!

Love Always 
    Lili
Denim Casual Digs
------------------------
BODY
Skin: Hush Skins - Marin in Blue Raspberry
Shape: My Own Shape
Eyes: Mayfly - Liquid Light Eyes in Pale True Grey
Hair: Elikatira - Spark in White 05
-------------------------
MAKE UP
Nails: Rezlpsa Loc - First Snow (Winter Pack)
Eyeliner: Censored - Eyeliner 1
Teeth: Modish - Prim Teeth V5
Lashes: Al Vulo - Mesh Lashes
-------------------------
CLOTHING
Shirt: Sn@tch - Butch top Tank in White (sheer)
Jacket: Emporium - Lady Gaga Mesh Vest
Skirt: Sugar & Cyanide - Denim Skirt in blue
Panties (Very Important): Sakide - Slide Panties in Cloud
Shoes: Sneaker Lab - Metroflying in White
-------------------------
ACCESSORIES
Necklace: Laciecakes - Key To My Heart Padlock
Belt: Pepper - Love Me Belt
Ring: North West - The Stache single loop ring in Silver/White
Glasses: Shadz - What Ever glasses
Bag: U.F.O - Shoulder Motor Bag in Sora The Arcade Gatcha Event
Ears: Mutation Industries - Notched Ears in White
Tail: Lemon Tea - Neko Tail in Persian White
--------------------------
Inspiration
The Veldt By Deadmau5

No comments :

Post a Comment