17 September 2012

Lazy Monday?

Hello ladies, gents and lovely new follower!
My post today is actually last night's REAL "Lazy Sunday" Post but my internet threw my timeframes off and I didn't want to just forget about it so....TADA. The concept for this picture was an inspiration from Gogo so I want to give credit where credit is due Mwah I loves you Gogo. I super love my low accessory laid back look and if you do too I can tell you where to go just keep on reading...


I am super loving the jacket (Chic Damask Shirt) I have on from Firebird Designs. The lovely Miss Dal offers it in many unique designs and colors for any occasion you want to wear it for hehe. I went with this cute tan-ish colored on because well..its a different color choice for me but I still was digging it so why not right? Hehe.

I slipped on with it some Skinnies new from Crash Republic (Mesh Skinnies) I love the way they fit on me for one they don't force me to have like the horse riding crooked leg in the middle and they don't look too short near the ankles LOVE. I have them on in the classic color but they are also available in black, brown, dark blue, grey, green, maroon, orange red, and teal. Lots to choose hehe. So on that note I leave you with a HAPPY SHOPPING and don't forget I love you so.


Love Always
    Lili

What I have On
------------------------
BODY
Skin: Essences - Cynthia 04 Gatcha Prize 150L
Shape: My Own Shape
Eyes: ADD Andel - Aurora Eyes in Green Normal
Hair: Fri.day - Cameron 2 in Scronful Red
Lashes: Mirror's Enigma - Lavenia Mesh Lashes in Natural
Nails: Rezlpsa Loc - Chocolate Ganache (French Pack)
-------------------------
CLOTHING
Shirt: Sn@tch - Butch Tank in Tan Sheer
Jacket: Firebird Designs - Chic Damask Shirt
Bottom: Crash Republic - Mesh Skinnies in Classic
Feet: Gaeline Creations - Bare Flat Feet
Necklace: Kennedy's - Sideways Cross Necklace Beauty Queen Event
M&Ms: DDL - M&Ms
--------------------------
OBJECTS
Chair: What's Next - Oslo Chair in Cream  The Arcade Gatcha Event
Book: Offered from Chair
Radio: Storaxtree - Vintage Radio in Red Cloud 9 Gatcha Event
-------------------------
Poses: Purple Poses

No comments :

Post a Comment