04 September 2012

Sushi With Lili | FBD News

Hey lovelies! The Family & I chowed down on Sushi and I brought you some!
Okay now that I reeled you in I'm gonna catch you with some late night news on the skinny jeans I wore last night as well as right now. I barely talked last night and there are so much more to these jeans so keep on reading!

So...these jeans are from Firebird Designs. I've worn a few pieces from here and not only are they super afforable but a lot of the outfits offered there are HUD controlled! Yes! Even though I am wearing the black jeans they can also be many other colors including pink but I didn't want to be too bright for the above picture. The Designer and I talk from time to time and she has always been so helpful to me with any questions I have ever had so here is my even MORE extended thank you to you Dal! Hope you're reading this Muah!

And Muah to you too fashionistas the wife is wanting my attention...and my sushi (wink wink nudge nudge)...no but seriously she does want some sushi LMAO

Love Always
     Lili

What I have on
---------------------------
Skin: CandyDoll - Patricia Green in Cream Tone
Eye Makeup: Modish - Catwoman Makeup 2
Nails: Rezlpsa Loc - Emerald Nails
Hair: Lamb - Gemini in Twix (Browns Pack)
Necklace: Earthstones -Niesha Necklace in Black/Spectrum
Shirt: FuchOn - Comfy Sleeveless Top in Green
Pants: Firebird Designs - Rainbow Skinnies
Shoes: XIV - Anna's Flats Cafe Hunt Prize (over)
 

No comments :

Post a Comment