01 September 2012

Tale of Two Mythicals

Fashion Heads! I missed you!


So today I decided to be kinda cute. I just wanna be cuddled =^.^= I went looking for a beautiful place to chillax in and I ran across a place called Lost World. SOMEONE got mad and messed up the place but its still so beautiful and I found this pretty little one horned pony cowering in the corner looking to be cuddled....it's like we were made for each other yes? Okay I didn't find him there but...I can tell you HOW I got him. Keep on reading I got lots of pretty pics and information today!

So....I decided to wear this dress from DROP again but this time I went with the white one. I have to admit I REALLY fell in love with it and I couldn't see myself not blogging about at least one more of the colors. This is definitely a store I plan to frequent more often. Doesn't it make me a cute little Lili? hehe

My Unicorn friend is super new he hasn't even got a name yet but I don't want to let him goooo. This was offered last night as the 50L Friday item from Silent Sparrow as well as a cute caramel colored unicorn but since I was nose deep working on that picture from last night I didn't snag him until about 40 minutes before midnight but still wanted to show him off. Its STILL in the store but not sure its 50L anymore.

*Fixes her hair* Like my hair? Well its FREE! Just join the group and you can so has it too! But plllllzzzz if you join the group at least take a gander around the store don't take the gift and go. This is by ISON a new place to me but I see myself also going here a lot. 

AND!

This skin is awesome right? Its totally new! From CandyDoll called Patricia and I heart heart HEART it! I could talk about this skin for days and weeks and years but NOPE! Take a look you'll fall in love I promise.
I'm just a happy little critter today and my wifey wants me to go party BUT leave me comments! IM me in world if you'd like I always love to hear from you. Happy Shopping!

Love Always
    Lili


Mythical Babeh Outfit
------------------------
BODY
Skin: CandyDoll - Patricia in Sunny (D cup)
Shape: My Own Shape
Eyes: Insufferable Dastards - Anime Eyes in Green
Hair: Ison - Viviana Hair in Phoenix Edition
-------------------------
MAKE UP
Teeth: Modish - Teeth 5
Blush: Dead Apples - Anime Blusher
Nails: Jamman Jewels & Accessories - Deluxe Nails in Standard
-------------------------
CLOTHING
Dress: DROP - Petit Dress in White
Shoes: Enelya's Creations - Fetish Platform Pumps (Basic Colors Pack)
-------------------------
ACCESSORIES
Tail: Lemon Tea - Upright Demon Tail in White
Horns: Lemon Tea - Horny Bumps in White
Unicorn: Silent Sparrow - Uni-eee Mesh Plush Unicorn in Rainbow
Jewelry Set: Burroughs - Bianca Set
Spoon in Mouth: Illusory - Dessert Bunny in Confetti Fun Gatcha Prize
--------------------------
Inspiration
Somewhere Only We Know By Keane

No comments :

Post a Comment