21 September 2012

Lili Style Sexy

Hey Fashion Heads! 

Did you miss me? I attempted many times to try and blog for you while at a hotel but the internet was soooo bad it took about 20 minutes for things to attach and I would crash long before I could get a picture done so....you had to wait...
So I've pretty much given up on trying to look "sexy" its not really me I guess I was put on this earth to be cute and sparkly so why fix something that's not broken? Today's look was inspired by...me be me I guess I hope you super duper enjoy it. Not much for me to say today but there might be another post today I've just been waiting DAYS to share this look Mwahs Credits below...
What I have On
------------------------
BODY
Skin: Hush Skins - Zoe in Delicate New
Shape: My Own Shape
Eyes: Mayfly - Deep Sky Eyes in Teal Hazel
Hair: Elikatira - Garden in White 05 Sale!
Hairbase: Truth - Pearl Hairbase
Piercing: Ivy - Yamira new
------------------------
MAKE UP
Eyeliner: Glamorize - Eyeliner Fix in Coal
Teeth: Modish - Prim Teeth V5
Lashes - Al Vulo- Mesh Lashes
Nails: Jamman Jewels and Accessories - Ultimate Fingernails 800 built in designs
-------------------------
CLOTHING
Dress: Suicidal Unborn - Eve Mini Dress in pink w/ Lolas applier The Boobies Show
Panties: Muschi - Panties Down in White
Shoes: Gaeline Creations - Chloe Sandals in White
------------------------
Necklace: Maxi Gossamer - Pearl Necklace Combo in Pink
Ring: Ey:No - Dressed Stone Ring
Ears: Mutation Industries - Notched Ears in White
Tail: Lemon Tea - Neko Tail in Persian White
--------------------------

No comments :

Post a Comment