18 September 2012

Good Girl, Bad Day

Hey Fashion Heads and hello there new follower. I'm loving that you guys are following me it makes me smile. If you're a frequent reader just hit follow and you'll get a notice when I post something new!
Today I went with a...I guess a bad bad schoolgirl. Now I don't condone teens smoking I just thought the look was kinda cool and I'm not a teen...I just like schoolgirl looking outfits. I love the components to this outfit keep on reading to get the deets :D

✩Jacket✩
So I am looooooving these jackets! This is a short sleeve version from Sugar & Cyanide its perfect with tanks in the upcoming Autumn season. I decided to wear it in black today but its also available in blue, brown, green, purple, and red. Another affordable place to shop with great value *sighs* I love fashion
✩Skirt✩
I was in search for some cute skirts and this skirt design is adorb to me I like that it has different monotone colors in it instead of a plain pattern so the outfit didn't look too TOO dark. I have on the grey one. Its always available in brown, cyan, navy, plum, and rose. GET THEM if you're looking for a cute autumn skirt they are super affordable and adorb

✩Skin✩
 OMG OMG OMG! New skins from Hush! I added a blush and teeth but the lips and the shadow are part of the original skin. I don't know I love the way I look in these skins I know there is a bit of controversy BUT that's not my fight to fight and I don't plan to take any sides. This is Amber in Aqua and I LOVE it!

I really just wanted to talk about the outfit I don't have mush else to say hehe.  Happy shopping!

Love Always
    Lili
 ✩~What I Have On~✩
------------------------
BODY
Skin: Hush Skins - Amber in Aqua (Cream Tone)
Shape: My Own Shape
Eyes: Mayfly - Deep Sky Eyes in Teal Hazel
Hair: Truth - Tara Plain in Clove
Ears w/ Piercing: Hebenon Vial - Pierced Ears in Oh Snap Pack
-------------------------
MAKE UP
Nails: Rezlpsa Loc - Raven Nails (Dark Nails Pack)
Teeth: Modish - Prim Teeth V5
Blush: Dead Apples - Anime Blusher
Lashes: Al Vulo - Mesh Lashes
Freckles: Essences - Freckles 01
-------------------------
CLOTHING
Top: Sugar & Cyanide - Tank Top in black
Jacket: Sugar & Cyanide - Short Sleeve Risky Shirt in Black
Bottom: Evolve - Fade Skirt in Grey
Shoes: HOC Industries - Maryjanes
-------------------------
ACCESSORIES
Socks: Epic - Basic -Black- Garter Sock in Blacker
Bow: Toki Doki - Kami Ribon in black
Choker: La Forgia - Tribe Choker
Glasses: Basic Secretary Glasses (library)
Ring: Maxi Gossamer - Gigi Shimmer Bow in Black
--------------------------
POSES
Focus Poses
Glitterati Poses

No comments :

Post a Comment