19 December 2014

Pizzalicious

Hey Loves!

I don't really have much to say today quite honestly but this pizzalicious outfit brought me so much joy you don't even know hehe. Keep on reading for a quick summary of what I have on and the tasty credits of where to go and get it for yourself. 
I have on this cute little overall dress set called Alegra by Moon Amore that you can get from this round of Chapter Four! I have always adored the stuff I buy from Moon Amore and this is no exception especially since uh....PIZZA. When I saw that option for the shirt I immediately knew which I'd be buying heck if I had more money (yay to holidays amirite?) I would have bought all the choices available but since I didn't I got the Vintage Denim version of the skirt/dress and the White version of the tops!

Short but sweet post :D I just got up from a nap and haven't eaten so...I think I know what's for lunch *throws on her chef hat* Mwahs & Happy Shopping! 

Love Always
Lili

------------------------
♥ BODY ♥
Skin: The Sugar Garden - Baby 2.0 in C Tone
♡ Shape: My Own Shape
Eyes: Chus - Tin Tin Lenses in Poison ☆ FROST Fair
Hair: Olive - The Dreaming Hair ☆ The New Tailors
Hands: Slink
Feet: Slink
-------------------------
♥ MAKE UP ♥
Lipstick: Angelica - Jelly Coat Gloss in Scarlet ☆ The Gacha Mania
Lipgloss: Izzies - Glossy Lip Highlights
Nail Polish: Bella Elephante - Shimmer Nail Polish ☆ 12 Days Of Christmas
Blush: Dead Apples - Anime Blusher
Freckles: The Sugar Garden - Light Freckles
-------------------------
♥ CLOTHING ♥
Dress Overall: Moon Amore - Alegra Dungadee in Vintage Denim ☆ The Chapter Four
Shirt: Moon Amore - Alegra Shirt in White ☆ The Chapter Four
Socks: Muka - Thigh Socks
Shoes: Blah - My Pearly Doll Platform Flats in Red
--------------------------
♥ ACCESSORIES ♥
Glasses: The Sugar Garden - Shy Megane in Red
♡ Headband: Yulicie - My Sweet Headband in Pizza ☆ Gacha Prize
Doggie: Oopsie - Chihuahua in Chocolate Girl ☆ The Gacha Mania
--------------------------
♥ AMINAL PARTS ♥
Ears: Mandala - Short Fantasy Elf Ears
--------------------------
♥ POSES ♥
Both Pics:  Imeka - Chaconnee Pose Pack ☆ The Chapter Four

 ♬ Song Of The Moment ♬ 
 
(Don't Judge Me...I've been singing this all day)

No comments :

Post a Comment