10 March 2015

Beer & Candy

Hey Guys!
Living a bit close to Boston, I run into a LOT of Irish Pubs. I don't mind them at all trust me, they are always so lively and people are always laughing while jokes are being told. If no jokes are being heard it's because a sports event is being watched by all the locals. I'm not much of a drinker but I do like food and the atmosphere. Today I did a bit of a Lili version of an Irish Pub filled with....SWEETS. I have tons of new releases for your faces as well as a full write up on this beautiful skin of mine right ---> Here! Keep on reading for all the amazing details.

So I suppose we can start with the outfit yes? Honestly I didn't really check out the Whore Couture fair but I've heard from several people that it's an amazing fair. Today I have on a dress from Forever Young that I wore as a long tank with a cute denim skirt from Demise of Flight. The Dress is called Terrie and it comes in so many beautiful colors. It comes with system layers as well as the omega HUD for you beautiful women with mesh bodies. I thought that these shoes from Candydoll would be perfect with this look. I ADORE these shoes with a passion much like...everything else Candydoll makes hehe. These are the Tiffany heels in denim. For these shoes you need the high version of slink and if you're not into denim colored don't worry there are a lot more color options.

Welp....this happens every year so prepare yourselves. I used a nice handful of Luck Of The Irish stuff. If you aren't familiar with what Luck Of The Irish is I'm here to tell you :D. Luck of the Irish (or LOTI for short) is a St Patrick's/Irish Pride gacha event that I absolutely love blogging! I got my drink pose, my necklace, and my flower garland from this year's offerings as well as this amazing scene and I have quite a couple so they will all be credited!

Hope you all like what you see! I hope to post more this week so make sure to check back! Love you guys forever and I don't think I could ever thank you guys enough for the support I've had over the years to continue to be wierdo dorky ole me! Mwahs & Happy Shopping!

Love Always
Lili

------------------------
♥ BODY ♥
♡ Skin: Weon - Samanta in Passionate Kiss (Cappuchino Tone) ☆ The Gacha Mania
♡ Shape: My Own Shape
♡ Eyes: The Sugar Garden - Mori Eyes in Deep Blue
♡ Hair: Truth - Ramsey in Gingers ☆ New Release
♡ Body: Maitreya Mesh Body
♡ Hands: Slink ☆ New Update
♡ Feet: Slink ☆ New Update
-------------------------
♥ MAKE UP ♥
♡ Nail Polish: Flair - Set 180
♡ Blush: Insitu - Blushes #1
♡ Freckles: The Sugar Garden - Light Freckles
-------------------------
♥ CLOTHING ♥
♡ Top/Dress: Forever Young - Terrie Dress in Red ☆ Whore Couture Fair
♡ Skirt: Demise Of Flight - Bridget Denim Mini in Rinsed
♡ Shoes: Candydoll - Tiffany Shoes in Denim ☆ Whore Couture Fair
--------------------------
♥ ACCESSORIES ♥
♡ Collar: The Little Bat - Batty Collar in Red ☆ Luck Of The Irish
♡ Flower Crown: Pulse - Roses Spiky Crown in Red ☆ Luck Of The Irish
--------------------------
♥ POSES ♥
♡ Pose: Fashiowl - Irish Pub #1 w/ Prop ☆ Luck Of The Irish
♡ Building: Alchemist - SweetsCafeGachaNo18 Rare ☆ Luck Of The Irish
♡ Sweets Display: Alchemist - SweetsCafeGachaNo2 Rare ☆ Luck Of The Irish
♡  Shelf 1: Alchemist - SweetsCafeGachaNo3 ☆ Luck Of The Irish
♡  Shelf 2:  Alchemist - SweetsCafeGachaNo6 Rare ☆ Luck Of The Irish
♡  Counter: Alchemist - SweetsCafeGachaNo11-1 ☆ Luck Of The Irish
♡  Chair: Alchemist - SweetsCafeGachaNo11-2 ☆ Luck Of The Irish

No comments :

Post a Comment