10 March 2015

Time To Meet...Samanta | Weon Skin Review

Hey Loves! 
There is a skin I absolutely had to show off to you all today! I know some of you are on budgets like me and with the vast world of Second Life it's not easy to find all the deals right? Well I bring you one today in the form of a skin that's (wait for it) only 100L and you get ALL the appliers you could ever need! Keep on reading for all the details!
Today I have on a skin from a place called Weon and it goes by the name of Samanta. You can pick this up from this round of The Gacha Mania and it's BEAUTIFUL from head to toe. The lips are so plump and kissable, the body is soft and sexy, and all the appliers line up SO WELL! 
Appliers Available
  • Slink
  • Lolas Tango (and all compatible breasts)
  • Phat/Cute Azz (and all compatible butts)
  • Maitreya
  • Baby Bump
I decided to make myself at home with the Cappuchino tone today but there is also silk (which is lighter) and copper (which is darker) and I thought the Passionate Kiss version was screaming to be worn so I did hehe but there are also other versions of makeup to be won. 
Please keep in mind all the makeup versions are available in all tones but I just showed the Cappuchino Tone for this review. If you are in search of a new skin I do suggest checking out this skin at The Gacha Mania :D Mwahs & Happy Shopping! 

Love Always
Lili

No comments :

Post a Comment