02 March 2015

Me & My Army | Late But Not Forgotten

Ohai! 
So yeah...took a little bit of a break and here I am! I was kind of bummed about not blogging an amazing event that was PERFECT for me, The Creepy Kawaii Fair! Even though the event might be over or CLOSE to being over I needed to show off at least a few things so keep on reading to see some of the things I bought while there!
So I HAD to show off this adorable dress from Yumyums called the Creepy Collared Outfit and I fell in lust with this Grapes Mint one and *does a cute spin* and it matches perfectly with the collar I have on also by Yumyums called the For Love Collar and I thought the lavender would be perfect so I put them both on PLUS I loved the cute new ILO plushies that were available and put them in my Creepy Kawaii army to be shown off! To go with the adorable dress I slipped on this headband gacha prize & the cute boots from Reign in teal that were also available at the Creepy Kawaii Fair!

I'm sorry I didn't show this off sooner but maybe if you missed the fair and ask the owner really nicely you can find all the goodies in the mainstores soon! Mwahs & Happy Shopping!

Love Always
Lili

ME & MY ARMY CREDITS!
------------------------
♥ BODY ♥
♡ Skin: The Sugar Garden - Baby 2.0 in C Tone
♡ Shape: My Own Shape
♡ Mesh Body: Maitreya - Lara Mesh Body
♡ Eyes: Angelica - Sweet Eyes in Mink 
♡ Hair: Ayashi - Saily Hair ☆ WAS @ Creepy Kawaii Fair
♡ Hands: Slink
-------------------------
♥ MAKE UP ♥
♡ Blush: Dead Apples - Anime Blusher
♡ Freckles: The Sugar Garden - Light Freckles
-------------------------
♥ CLOTHING ♥
♡ Dress: Yumyums - Creepy Collared Outfit in Grapes Mint Eyebows ☆ WAS @ Creepy Kawaii Fair
♡ Shoes: Reign - Lizzy Boots in Teal ☆ WAS @ Creepy Kawaii Fair
--------------------------
♥ ACCESSORIES ♥
♡ Plushies: Yumyums - ILO War Ready Bears ☆ WAS @ Creepy Kawaii Fair
♡ Collar: Yumyums - For Love Collar in Lavender & Gold ☆ WAS @ Creepy Kawaii Fair
♡ Headband: Reign - Studded Bow Band in Teal/Gold ☆ WAS @ Creepy Kawaii Fair
--------------------------
♥ AMINAL PARTS ♥
♡ Ears: Mandala - Fantasy Elf Ear
--------------------------
♥ POSES & PROPS ♥
♡ Pose: Poseology - Molly Pose Pack

No comments :

Post a Comment