20 April 2015

Greyscales

Hey my loves!
https://www.flickr.com/photos/lilibugz/17189734266/
So I'm trying something a little different with my pictures and so far I'm really liking it what about you? I mean granted there are a few mistakes but for the first attempt I think I did damn good!

I never really give black & white much love since I always want to be so colorful and happy but I decided to make a cute black and white outfit to start the week off. I have lots of new releases and even a couple freebers :D If you want to know more about what I have on just scroll on down to the credits for a brief description
------------------------
♥ BODY ♥
Skin: The Sugar Garden - Baby 2.0 in C Tone
♡ Shape: My Own Shape NOT FOR SALE OR TRADE
Eyes: The Sugar Garden - Charm Eyes in Dark Brown ☆ New Release

~ I go completely insane over ANYTHING TSG but her eyes have always been one of my favorite things (okay fine all her stuff is my favorite things) I love the sparkle to these as well as how large the pupil is.~
Hair: LCKY - Thanako ☆ Xiasumi School Festival
 
~ not only is this an adorable hair but the accessories for it are a collaboration with Sweet Thing (not shown) and it's a gacha so lots of colors and accessories to be won~
Hands: Slink
Feet: Slink
Mesh Body: Maitreya Mesh Body 

~ NEW UPDATE ~
-------------------------
♥ MAKE UP ♥
Lipstick: The Sugar Garden - Sweet Luna Lipgloss in Sugar Daddy
Nail Polish: Figure - Noir Fingernail Appliers ☆  New @ Black Fashion Fair
Blush: Dead Apples - Anime Blusher
Freckles: The Sugar Garden - Light Freckles
Lashes: Candy Mountain - Dolly Falsies
-------------------------
♥ CLOTHING ♥
Top: Forever Young - Amber Cropped Tee in Black ☆ New @ Lubbily Jubblies
Skirt: DirtyStories - Cutie Skirt 
Socks: Lolla's Closet - Babydoll Socks in White
Shoes: Livalle - Nymph Lace Up Boots in Noir ☆ New Release
--------------------------
♥ ACCESSORIES ♥
Glasses: Blossom - Lovely Glasses in Black Buttons
Necklace: Altair - Ouija Necklace in Black ☆ New @ Black Fashion Fair
Bracelet: Sweet Thing - Pentagram Trick Bracelets in Coal ☆ New @ Wayward Hunt Prize

~ The pair that I have on are a FREE prize for a hunt with a little looking you can has them too BUT if you would like another color option just swing by the main store ~
Earrings: Chop Shop - Devilicious Earrings V2 in Carnie Black ☆ New @ CarnEvil
♡ Bow: Laviere - Candy Bow in Black
--------------------------
♥ AMINAL PARTS ♥
Wings: Sweet Thing/DarkendStare Collab - Aetherial Necromancer Set in Demonic Wings ☆ New @ TAG Gacha

~If you haven't checked out this round of TAG you have a bunch of time but don't wait too long because most of the gacha machines are amazing. I ADORE wings so this was definately a machine for me. They also have little floating companions to win and garters ~
Ears: Mandala - Steking Ears Season5
Whiskers: Yumyums - Kitteh Whiskers in Black
--------------------------
♥ POSES ♥
Pic: Mien Poses - Mora Pose Pack ☆ New @ Wayward Hunt Prize
☆ ♪ ♬

No comments :

Post a Comment