01 April 2015

PikaPi

Hey Loves!
You know...I was going to troll you all today but I love this look too much to waste another day I can troll you guys anytime I want (Ooooo so be scaaaared) I literally just jumped into a cute pile today and whatever stuck was my look and it worked REALLY well for me and I'm excited about it. I won't talk your ear off with my silly stories today just picture goodness and credits okay? 

Keep reading for credits  ♡

NOT SO FAST! I do want to make sure you all know how much I appreciate you reading and viewing my blog. I feel like I haven't told you guys recently how much it means to me. <3 I love you all so very much and thank you for ALL the support you've given me. Mwahs & Happy Shopping!

Love Always
Lili

♡ PIKAPI CREDITS ♡ 
------------------------
♥ BODY ♥
♡ Skin: The Sugar Garden - Baby 2.0 in C Tone
♡ Shape: My Own Shape
♡ Body: Maitreya - Lara Mesh Body
♡ Eyes: Buzzeri - Aura Eyes in Nebula ☆ Kustom9
♡ Hair: Taketomi - Junko Bento ☆ Kustom9
♡ Hands: Slink - Casual Hands
♡ Feet: Slink - Mid Height Feet
♡ Face Dimples: Soedara - Cihuapilli Simple Black Dimples
-------------------------
♥ MAKE UP ♥
♡ Nail Polish: Izzies - Pastel Nail Polish Applier
♡ Blush: Dead Apples - Anime Blusher
♡ Face Stickers: The Sugar Garden - Light Freckles
-------------------------
♥ CLOTHING ♥
♡ Dress/Nightie: Vincue  - Bowy Dress in Candy ☆ Kawaii Project
♡ Shoes: Candydoll - Melissa Heels in Rose ☆ Uber
--------------------------
♥ ACCESSORIES ♥
♡ Necklace: Kibitz - Eyeball Creep Necklace in Steel
♡ Bracelets: Yumyums - Way Girlie Bracelts in Pitch, Sugar, & Cotton Candy
♡ Ring: Babydoll - Bow Ring in Black
♡ Collar: Blah - Dangerous Rose Collar
♡ Spider on Head: Silent Sparrow - Black Spid-eek Spider Hat ☆ Level Up
♡ Cutest Pokeball Ever: Dear Deer - The Cute Master Cuteballs in Pink & Lilac ☆  Level Up
♡ Hair Clips: Come with Hair ☆ Kustom 9
--------------------------
♥ AMINAL PARTS ♥
♡ Tail: Medusa Neko - Devil Tail
♡ Ears: Mandala - Steking Ears Season 5
♡ Horns: Cubic Cherry Kre-ations - Cherry Blossom Horns in Ivory/Pink
♡ Whiskers: Yumyums - Kitteh Whiskers in White
--------------------------
♥ POSES ♥
♡ To be quite honest....I forgot :(  but if you really want them I can dig through just IM me.

No comments :

Post a Comment