03 April 2015

Sweet Pinkers

Hey Loves!
I've decided to be a bit quieter for the next week or so not because I don't love you but I don't know...I'm having lots of fun with pictures and I think they've been speaking for themselves so I might do quick "inspiration" summeries and tell me what you think okay? 

Keep on reading to see credits

♡ INSPIRATION ♡
I honestly just wanted to be very cute and colorful today! I got some new, some old, some free, and some not so free and together it made a look that made me a happy little lady :D
Mwahs & Happy Shopping!

Love Always
Lili

♡ SWEET PINKERS CREDITS ♡
------------------------
♥ BODY ♥
♡ Skin: The Sugar Garden - Baby 2.0 in C Tone
♡ Shape: My Own Shape
♡ Eyes: Chus - Mono Blitz in Heart RARE ☆ Gacha Prize
♡ Hair: Pink Hustlerz - 8032 ☆ Cherry Cake Hunt Prize
♡ Hands: Slink
♡ Feet: Slink - Flat Version
-------------------------
♥ MAKE UP ♥
♡ Blush: Dead Apples - Anime Blusher
♡ Knees: Ingenious Fantasy - My Little Bandaids
♡ Freckles: The Sugar Garden - Light Freckles
-------------------------
♥ CLOTHING ♥
♡ Dress: Atomic - Vintage Kitten Set 1 ☆ Kawaii Fair
♡ Shoes: Blah - My Pearly Doll Platform Flats in Pastel
--------------------------
♥ ACCESSORIES ♥
♡ Bag: The Sugar Garden  - Gigi Bag in White
♡ Bow: Baby Princess - Moody Bunny Bow ☆ Hello Beautiful
♡ Earrings: Ninety - Silly Kitty Earrings ☆ Cosmopolitan Room
♡ Cookie in Mouth: Yumyums - Jammie Cookie in Cherry ☆ Cosmopolitan Room
♡ Cookies in Hair: Yumyums - Jammie Cookies in Chocolate & Strawberry ☆ Cosmopolitan Room
♡ KittyBot: MotiAme - Cardboard Robo Cat ☆  Xiasumi Festival
--------------------------
♥ AMINAL PARTS ♥
♡ Ears: Mandala - Fantasy Elf Ears
♡ Horns: Melonopolis - Lil Imp Horns
--------------------------

No comments :

Post a Comment