29 April 2015

Umbrella

Hey Loves!
https://www.flickr.com/photos/lilibugz/17126567058/
 Before I get into my clothing details I want to apologize for not being so active with blogging. When I first started this blog it was an (almost) daily blog and I always had stories to tell and share with you all. I feel like I have something to live up to or prove and bring myself down because I never can. I want to be the blogger with the AMAZING pictures that take your breath away but....I can't :( I CAN be the blogger that puts her all into doing as much as she can though to bring you the best content that she can and I'm really going to put in efforts to get back to (almost) daily blogging. On that note: NEW OUTFIT AND STUFFS SO KEEP ON READING.

♪ When the sun shines, we'll shine together. Told you I'd be here forever, said I'll always be a friend. Took an oath I'ma stick it out 'til the end. Now that it's raining more than ever, know that we'll still have each other YOU can stand under my umbrella ♪

Today I have on several amazing goodies that can be snatched up and loved til the end of time. I want to start with this AMAZING dress that I have on from a place called Nana. It's a fitted mesh piece and it's so realistic looking. There are 4 options (which I might show another day) but today I wanted to try the black and white themed outfit because I did enjoy it a lot.

I didn't know how I was going to accessorize a dress so poofy and amazing so I went a little simple and weird. I saw this Gasmask ALSO from Nana called the Kimbra Gasmask while strolling through Suicide Dollz as well as this eye bow from Bubbles, which never lets me down and added them to this look. I'm sure I have SOME male readers right? If so and you're interested in a gasmask as well there is a unisex counterpart to the one I have on :D.

I have on a couple more newbies too listed down in the credits! Mwahs & Happy Shopping!

Love Always
Lili

UMBRELLA CREDITS
------------------------
♥ BODY ♥
♡ Skin: The Sugar Garden - Baby 2.0 in C Tone
♡ Shape: My Own Shape
♡ Eyes: Chop Shop - Darkness Eyes
♡ Hair: Truth - Armelle ☆ New Release
♡ Hands: Slink
♡ Feet: Slink
♡ Body: Maitreya - Lara Mesh Body
-------------------------
♥ MAKE UP ♥
♡ Nail Polish: Bella Elephante - Darkness Nails ☆ New @ OneWord
♡ Blush: Dead Apples - Anime Blusher
-------------------------
♥ CLOTHING ♥
♡ Dress: Nana - Miku Strips Dress ☆ New @ Spooky Cute Event
♡ Shoes: Emporium - Glynne Heels ☆ New @ Spooky Cute Event
--------------------------
♥ ACCESSORIES ♥
♡ Necklace: Altair - Ouija Necklace in Black ☆ New @ Black Fashion Fair
♡ Garter: Altair - Hoshina Ribbon Garter in Noire ☆ New @ Cosmopolitan
♡ Gasmask: Nana - Kimbra Black Gas Mask ☆ New @ Suicide Dollz
♡ Bow: Bubble - Eye Bow in Black Dots ☆ New @ Suicide Dollz
--------------------------
♥ AMINAL PARTS ♥
♡ Tail: Medusa Neko - Devil Tail
♡ Ears: Trap - Short Gelf Ears
♡ Horns: Random Matter - Borgin Horns in Black
♡ Whiskers: Yumyums - Kitteh Whiskers in Black
--------------------------
♬ Music: Rihanna - Umbrella

No comments :

Post a Comment