13 April 2017

A Day In Fillory | Lili Chatwin

Hey loves
I know some of you are like "A day in what?" and some of you might be like "Hey Lili knows about cool things too" I know...sometimes my nerdiness does pay off. Recently a friend of mine got me into a show based off of a book (that I've never read may I add) called The Magicians and I accidentally but approvingly made an outfit loosely inspired by the adorable but very talented and helpful Jane Chatwin. She has a very old English Victorian feel to her looks and since I'm well...me I of course had to brighten it up so I guess you could call me...Lili Chatwin?

To be honest I'm very much into the show the first season at least because it's the perfect mix of humor and morbidity to keep me entertained and sitting on the edge of my seat (okay fine inches away from my computer screen) but I'd like to know what you guys feel about it if you've watched it and how it compares to the books for those who have read it. For those who are wondering why I'm going on and on about this show even though I have on this adorable outfit *whispers* Keep reading for more information

So I kind of went a little uh....berserk to put it lightly, at this round of The Seasons' Story and I had to have this outfit offered by Hazy as a gacha prize and I was lucky enough to win the rare version of this dress which is an adorable yellow color and I paired it with the yellow hat I won earlier as well as the pink rabbit name tag (all from the same gacha machine) for under 100Lper play I believe they have a fitmesh version but I wear the Maitreya body so I played that version of the machine. You'll be looking for the Piyo Piyo machine. 

Speaking of gachas if you're on the search for an affordable skin for the catwa heads that is super cute, More More has got you covered again. The skin I have on today can also be found at The seasons story for less than 100L per play (but if you don't have the appliers you will need to grab those but that's okay they are only 99L for the omega applier). It's called the Bom Skin and I not only have on the skin but I also won a lipstick layer so I have that on too.

I was going for an ultra springy look and I thought that the makeup collaboration from Fetch (whom I love) and Veechi (whom I also love) did the perfect job. This was ALSO...you guessed it a gacha prize but this one can be found at the Epiphany when it opens on the 15th. Not only do you get amazing makeups (which can work for Lelutka and Catwa) but each prize comes with a cute little decoration AND animations that look like you are putting your makeup on.

Okay okay enough rambling for today! I hope you love this look as much as I did! See you all soon! Mwahs & Happy Shopping!
♥ CREDITS ♥
------------------------
♥ BODY ♥
♡ Skin: More More - Bomi Skin Prize #7 ☆ The Seasons Story
♡ Shape: My Own Shape
♡ Eyes: Arise - Beba Eyes in Green ☆ The Chapter Four
♡ Hair: Ayashi - Mizuki Hair ☆ The Liaison Collaborative
♡ Head: Catwa - Catya Mesh Bento Head
♡ Body: Maitreya - Lara Mesh Body
♡ Feet: Slink
♡ Teeth: Catwa - Catya Fangs in V3
-------------------------
♥ MAKE UP ♥
♡ Lipstick: More More - Bomi Skin Prize #13 ☆ The Seasons Story
♡ Eyelashes: Fetch & Veechi - Wisp Eyelash Kit RARE ☆ Epiphany
♡ Eyeliner: Fetch & Veechi - Natural Foiled Set ☆ Epiphany
♡ Blush: Fetch & Veechi Collaboration - Blush In Pink ☆ Epiphany
-------------------------
♥ CLOTHING ♥
♡ Dress: Hazy - Piyo Piyo Look in Yellow RARE ☆ The Seasons Story
♡ Socks: Buttery Toast - Ribbon Socks in Yellow
♡ Shoes: Fri.day - Keiko Platform in Mint ☆ Slightly Color Tinted
--------------------------
♥ ACCESSORIES ♥
♡ Bag: Included With Dress ☆ The Seasons Story
♡ Glasses: The Sugar Garden - Shy Megane in Pink
♡ Hat: Hazy - Piyo Piyo Look Hat in Yellow ☆ The Seasons Story
♡ Bird On Hat: Schadenfreude - Pio Chicky Baby RARE ☆ Sanarae
♡ Name Tag: Hazy - Piyo Piyo Look Bunny Name Tag in Pink ☆ The Seasons Story
♡ Collar: Cubic Cherry Kreations - Brambai Collar in Silver/Pink
--------------------------
♥ ANIMAL PARTS ♥
♡ Tail: Aii The Ugly & The Beautiful - Bento Devil Tail
♡ Ears: Mandala - Steking Ears Season5
--------------------------
♥ POSES & PROPS ♥
♡ Location: Reve
♡ Poses: La Baguette - Catana Pose Pack
♡ Windlight: Romantic Sky ☆ Downloaded Windlight

No comments :

Post a Comment