27 April 2017

Bruno Mars & Me

Hey Loves!
Today I decided to do some traveling with the always adorable Bruno Mars! Stop looking around for the sexy man with the amazing voice, today I'm talking about this adorable doggy boo that I got from Black Bantam some time ago (Sad part is I really can't remember when all I know is that I'm so happy I found him in my inventory) I was feeling lonely and we decided to check out Giadini Di Vita Village and it's BEAUTIFUL here! I'm using my favorite summery windlight made by Runa for my pictures but even with the default the look of this place is STUNNING! 

I'm really preparing myself for the summer months thinking maybe I'll actually go out and do more outdoorsy things! Maybe even catch a Pokemon or two but until then I've been enjoying some fun summertime looks this one included! Do you like the look I've created today? Keep on reading for more info!

So I'm uh...a little late with a couple of things but thanks to the art of Inventory cleaning mixed with "it doesn't have to be brand new to be adorable" I found this RARE overall set that I won at this round of The Season's Story.
This is a beautiful collaborative piece from Kibitz and Vincue, two stores I have much respect and love for. Once I saw the machine I knew it was my destiny to win them and I was lucky enough to get rare #3 which is a nice blend of Reds, Blacks, and Whites and I paired it with these sparkly shoes from the same machine in this glittery black color. 
"Lili get on with the credits!" I know I know my dears the credits are below! I hope you enjoyed the look! See you lovely people very soon! Mwahs & Happy Shopping!

Love Always
Lili

♥ CREDITS ♥
------------------------
♥ BODY ♥
♡ Skin: More More - Bomi Skin #7 ☆ The Seasons Story
♡ Shape: My Own Shape
♡ Eyes: S0NG - Juniel Eyes in Mint & Purple
♡ Hair: Ayashi - Delia Hair
♡ Head: Catwa - Catya Mesh Bento Head
♡ Body: Maitreya - Lara Mesh Body
♡ Hands: Slink
♡ Feet: Maitreya
♡ Teeth: Catwa - Catya Fangs V3
♡ Dimple Piercing: PUNCH - Dimple Set
-------------------------
♥ MAKE UP ♥
♡ Lipstick: More More - Bomi Lipstick #13 ☆ The Seasons Story
Nail Polish: Abhor & Adore - Basic Nail Polish Pack
♡ Nails: Slink - Stiletto Nails Addon
♡ Heart Drawing: Mad - Kawaii Eyes Tattoo
♡ Eyelash: Fetch/Veechi Collaboration - Wisp Eyelashes ☆ Epiphany
♡ Eyeliner: Veechi - Matte Winged Eyeliner
♡ Knees: Enfer Sombre - Fleur Du Mai A2
♡ Freckles: Bossie - Freckles 01
-------------------------
♥ CLOTHING ♥
♡ Outfit: Vincue/Kibitz Collaboration - Harty Overall RARE#3 ☆ The Seasons Story
♡ Shoes: Vincue/Kibitz Collaboration - Harty Glitters in Noir ☆ The Seasons Story
--------------------------
♥ ACCESSORIES ♥
♡ Glasses: Fetch - Betty Sunglasses (Slightly Modded) ☆ The Secret Hideout COMING SOON
♡ Necklace: Supernatural - My Heart in Red/Silver ☆ Cosmopolitan
♡ Earrings: Bubble - Bow Pearl Earring ☆ The Seasons Story
♡ Balloon On Ankle: Cubic Chery Kreations - Float Ankle Balloon In Red ☆ Epiphany
♡ Bruno Mars: Black Bantam - Lil Puppy Chief in Black ☆ Gacha Prize
--------------------------
♥ AMINAL PARTS ♥
♡ Tail: Aii The Ugly & The Beautiful - Bento Devil Tail
♡ Ears: Mandala - Steking Ears Season5
--------------------------
♥ POSES ♥
♡ Poses: Elephante Poses - Daisy Bell Pose Pack
♡ Windlight: Runa's Windlight #3 ☆ Downloaded Windlight
♡ Music: Bruno Mars - That's What I Like

No comments :

Post a Comment